Following on from our fun Mayhem At The Motoplex 1 last year, we are proudly presenting..........
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/flyers/Halloween2-700.jpg)
Can't wait, last year was a scream... Count us in again. We need to get Mike Greene back again for that....
Quote from: SuperCoop on September 07, 2010, 01:22:28 AM
Can't wait, last year was a scream... Count us in again. We need to get Mike Greene back again for that....
Asolutely
We will be there cant wait that would be great if mike made it
Count me in dawg cant wait ;D ;D ;D great job on the flyer ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 07, 2010, 12:49:23 PM
Count me in dawg cant wait ;D ;D ;D great job on the flyer ;D ;D ;D
Thanks bro..but I just copied it from last years Mayhem. ;D
we will be there, I got it copied to my facebook so everyone I know will know, I'm sure the west palm crew will be with me
Last year was beyond great, I'm sure Paul still gets the shivers from the walk
Quote from: TLittle on September 07, 2010, 04:58:03 PM
we will be there, I got it copied to my facebook so everyone I know will know, I'm sure the west palm crew will be with me
Last year was beyond great, I'm sure Paul still gets the shivers from the walk
I was never scared, are you kidding me...in fact I wasn't even on the tractor ride...someone put on a pretty mask and pretended to be me.
Quote from: Paul_S on September 07, 2010, 01:09:11 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 07, 2010, 12:49:23 PM
Count me in dawg cant wait ;D ;D ;D great job on the flyer ;D ;D ;D
Thanks bro..but I just copied it from last years Mayhem. ;D
Yea but I wasn't here last year so its new to me ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 07, 2010, 10:31:00 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on September 07, 2010, 01:09:11 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 07, 2010, 12:49:23 PM
Count me in dawg cant wait ;D ;D ;D great job on the flyer ;D ;D ;D
Thanks bro..but I just copied it from last years Mayhem. ;D
Yea but I wasn't here last year so its new to me ;D ;D ;D
True Dat
Quote from: SuperCoop on September 07, 2010, 01:22:28 AM
Can't wait, last year was a scream... Count us in again. We need to get Mike Greene back again for that....
Im sure Mike will try to make it But he will have to ride the jet ski though. Dr. cleared him to ride a jet ski but not his Quad. figure that one out? So make sure the pond is full. lol
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on September 08, 2010, 12:31:35 AM
Quote from: SuperCoop on September 07, 2010, 01:22:28 AM
Can't wait, last year was a scream... Count us in again. We need to get Mike Greene back again for that....
Im sure Mike will try to make it But he will have to ride the jet ski though. Dr. cleared him to ride a jet ski but not his Quad. figure that one out? So make sure the pond is full. lol
Rick just broke some ribs on a ski :o
That could be a new event as long as the water is up... PEEWEE/ADULT jet ski races...
Quote from: SuperCoop on September 08, 2010, 01:30:08 AM
That could be a new event as long as the water is up... PEEWEE/ADULT jet ski races...
We could put in a zip line and give a prize to whoever lands on the other side with the biggest gator nipping at the sack.
Quote from: TLittle on September 07, 2010, 04:58:03 PM
we will be there, I got it copied to my facebook so everyone I know will know, I'm sure the west palm crew will be with me
Last year was beyond great, I'm sure Paul still gets the shivers from the walk
That was the funniest thing watching paul scared he probably had nightmares
I`m working on making it to the Plex
Don't lie Paul... I was sitting right next to you and walking right next to you and I think you left a little pile of POOOOOO on the ground....
Can't wait.....
I seen him smiling, but it was the fakest, most fearful smile I ever seen....lmao it was soo funny
Hey Mike 808, bring the ski.... You will be able to ride key hole, kids old MX track and the pond without loading ski, unless the water went down some... is that a Yamaha also????
looking forward to it paul <travis making come back>
Quote from: SuperCoop on September 12, 2010, 10:40:56 PM
Hey Mike 808, bring the ski.... You will be able to ride key hole, kids old MX track and the pond without loading ski, unless the water went down some... is that a Yamaha also????
Its not running right now it is a Kawasaki 800