The ultimate atv XC race in Florida.
2 man tag team....6 hours. You do a lap (or 2) switch out and partner does a lap (or 2) then switch back.
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/flyers/Endurance_6_Hour_postcard3.jpg)
In! :ThumbsUp.gif
Cant wait i will be there
I'm in.
Is it ok if I bring my saw ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 08, 2010, 02:53:47 PM
Is it ok if I bring my saw ;D
No lol, I will make you a wide course...specially for the sxs's
Cool bro thanks ;D I got detoured through some scary stuff poker run :o :o :o it got deep and I was all alone :'( :o ;D I was like hope my chitt dont stall cause they gone.didnt know where I was it was dark I popped out right in front of Chris :o :o :o sorry bout that cuz I was ready to get outta that water rolback1 it was fun though ;D ;D ;D
sweet.....not sure what my team will be....maybe 2 riders and one cannondale for six hrs.....and i dont want to hear and bicycle jokes either, you bunch of clowns :L
paul, if you want some help with the course.... i have a few ideas b:r
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 08, 2010, 04:17:12 PM
sweet.....not sure what my team will be....maybe 2 riders and one cannondale for six hrs.....and i dont want to hear and bicycle jokes either, you bunch of clowns :L
paul, if you want some help with the course.... i have a few ideas b:r
Sure thing, always open to ideas...as long as you are open to me poo poo'ing them ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Paul_S on September 08, 2010, 05:07:11 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 08, 2010, 04:17:12 PM
sweet.....not sure what my team will be....maybe 2 riders and one cannondale for six hrs.....and i dont want to hear and bicycle jokes either, you bunch of clowns :L
paul, if you want some help with the course.... i have a few ideas b:r
Sure thing, always open to ideas...as long as you are open to me poo poo'ing them ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
is that cuz you now have a poo-laris :dunno.gif :dunno.gif just asking :o
Hey watch it their >:( It's cause he knows your full of poo as a constipated elephant rolback1
COOL!!!! Endurance race... Been waiting for one with the four fitty. That Raptor was rough on the enduance races, cant wait, is it March yet????
Hmmmmmm, may have to come out of retirement for this!
Going to consider this one Paul!
-Curtis-
Very cool guys, you are both very welcome. ;D
I am in. :P
Really sounds good after the test run in the woods this weekend with the 450 >:D >:D, that will give me about 16 more weeks to train....
Im in.
My hands are healed and in rehab right now so i should be good by then. I will need to check with my partner to see if he can make it. Then just pray for work, this 1 day a week stuff is sucking me dry. I might be on welfare if this keeps up ???
Quote from: Shawn on November 02, 2010, 10:53:11 AM
My hands are healed and in rehab right now so i should be good by then. I will need to check with my partner to see if he can make it. Then just pray for work, this 1 day a week stuff is sucking me dry. I might be on welfare if this keeps up ???
We take food stamps homey ;)
is there going to be a ute class and if so any Idea on what kinda turnout for it you will have?
Quote from: 450rutmaker on November 06, 2010, 12:01:47 AM
is there going to be a ute class and if so any Idea on what kinda turnout for it you will have?
Yes, we'll have a ute class. Maybe if we push that class we can get a few turn up.
Paul, $50 buy in what are the prizes?
Quote from: JECKELS on November 09, 2010, 10:55:14 PM
Paul, $50 buy in what are the prizes?
At $25 each, you get me standing freezing my nuts off for 6 hours and a trophy if you do well ;D
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 24, 2010, 01:36:53 PM
Going to consider this one Paul!
-Curtis-
Cmon wit it duuude!!!
Always had a great time at these, cant wait till this one!
Quote from: Paul_S on November 09, 2010, 11:38:51 PM
Quote from: JECKELS on November 09, 2010, 10:55:14 PM
Paul, $50 buy in what are the prizes?
At $25 each, you get me standing freezing my nuts off for 6 hours and a trophy if you do well ;D
Not sure it is worth it for such little action.
Quote from: JECKELS on November 10, 2010, 11:37:49 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on November 09, 2010, 11:38:51 PM
Quote from: JECKELS on November 09, 2010, 10:55:14 PM
Paul, $50 buy in what are the prizes?
At $25 each, you get me standing freezing my nuts off for 6 hours and a trophy if you do well ;D
Not sure it is worth it for such little action.
You want me to do 6 hours of back flips too :o
Now that I would pay double for :R :R :M :R :R
You just want to stare at my azz ???
Don't judge me monkey.
Quote from: JECKELS on November 10, 2010, 01:47:59 PM
Don't judge me monkey.
Not judging sir, just pointing out the obvious ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I just hope its not COLD and RAINY....that sucked!!!!!
One or the other will be just fine.
Don't forget this race is coming up soon.
Cant wait
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Still looking forward to this, and still waiting.
Im out. blew the head gasket on the YFZ today.
Only a week away
Thanks for a great race and a great course Paul and Matt the motoplex has to be my favorite place to ride
Quote from: john450r on March 07, 2011, 01:23:32 PM
Thanks for a great race and a great course Paul and Matt the motoplex has to be my favorite place to ride
Thanks for coming up Plank