I just opened a brand new barrell full of whoop azz and I'll be bringiing it to dirty foot to give everyone that dares a big serving of it on the drag strip. If you are real quick you MIGHT be able to get to the end of the track before my dust settles. ;D ;D BRING IT :T you might have a chance at :Sp
Someone's been drinkin' early today ;) Don't forget to put fuel in it!!!
I am in.............may not be the fastest....but maybe when you jump the gun I can claim the victory rolback1
Chillin...are you running paddles?
he has some dixie chopper style tires he runs and they are better than paddles imho
Quote from: jayman on September 01, 2010, 05:13:07 PM
I am in.............may not be the fastest....but maybe when you jump the gun I can claim the victory rolback1
Chillin...are you running paddles?
Depends on the track conditions. I've got new Razers, Haulers, and 4snows. Usually run the snows unless its really powdery dry.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 02, 2010, 09:57:49 PM
Quote from: jayman on September 01, 2010, 05:13:07 PM
I am in.............may not be the fastest....but maybe when you jump the gun I can claim the victory rolback1
Chillin...are you running paddles?
Depends on the track conditions. I've got new Razers, Haulers, and 4snows. Usually run the snows unless its really powdery dry.
When do you plan on getting there?
I'll be there Sat. morning probably around 9.
Sorry to disappoint you Chillin but I will be there with my can anti-whoop azz!!!
So anyone that needs some stop By. rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
It had better be maximum strenght :-*
Rumor is, some old guy on an raggedy stock trail bike took home all the hardware. ;)
That guy was old. ;D
The better racer won. I did learn you can't make any mistakes with Chillin' staged next to you. It was pretty sweet how me and him sent that stretched banshee home.
I got cold feet....lol.
Quote from: yfz122 on September 06, 2010, 10:27:05 AM
The better racer won. I did learn you can't make any mistakes with Chillin' staged next to you. It was pretty sweet how me and him sent that stretched banshee home.
Good seeing you again and a great time racing. We handled the Banshees just fine, I guess we were just lucky that none of those 400ex's showed up and spanked us.
chillin it was nice meeting out there......I need me some of those tires ;D
I have lots of pictures of you...do you want any of them
Good meeting you too Geno. I think it went really smooth for a first race. This facility is going to do really well, it gets my wife's approval and thats not easy :ThumbsUp.gif. It is some of the most beatiful property in the state. I want to find the time to get over there and cut a nice tight and rough XC course, I'm better at that than this drag racing stuff. There is supposed to possibly be a FTR race there this season, I hope it goes through because the property is PERFECT for it.
Congrats. to all the winners.It was a great time I hope we can do it again.I thought it went great for the first event.Matt thanks for all that you did to help it run smooth it was a big help.Maybe next time we can get a few more out. I think we had a total of 44 racers, good turn out I thought.
Geno and I where talking about cutting trails Sunday night .Maybe we should set a weekend with volunteers and cut some new trails(one way) I think a lot of people would help.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 06, 2010, 09:16:50 PM
Good meeting you too Geno. I think it went really smooth for a first race. This facility is going to do really well, it gets my wife's approval and thats not easy :ThumbsUp.gif. It is some of the most beatiful property in the state. I want to find the time to get over there and cut a nice tight and rough XC course, I'm better at that than this drag racing stuff. There is supposed to possibly be a FTR race there this season, I hope it goes through because the property is PERFECT for it.
Ya gotta love all those little ditches and creeks to cross, right Chillin?