Ok here it is:
For those that live in APK and have been to the house on the 4th, you know how we do it! 8) Well, we recently moved and cannot set them off at the new house (darn HOA's) . We are going to be setting them off at the shop. We got more than 100 morter shots, boxes of misc stuff and a Grand finally box that the guy just said "believe me, it's worth the money. You won't be dissappointed". Them Tennesse people know how its done ;D
I want to extend an invite to ANYONE that wants to come to bring one box , no matter how small, of fireworks or sparklers and join us. After everything we have all been through I feel it is time for new friends, old friends and "renewed" friends to bring the families and have a small party.
After all......What's better than brown bottles and explosives?
PM me for directions if you need them
Finally! a positive thread that gets people together:) lol. I wish I could make it, but I already had plans. Be sure to get some pics and post them or use them as blackmail depending on how many brown bottles there are, lol.
Hello, all,
I guess its a little short notice, but since we havent got this whole BBQ thing put together yet, this would be a great time for everyone to come out. This get together will be held at the shop, but is not and does not have to be ATP related. Lets just get everyone that might be able to come over together and have A GOOD TIME!!!
If you can make it, let us know, so we can get an idea on who is coming. Bring some drinks, or some food we will set up the little grill and cook some burgers and dogs.
Thanks,
Mike Walker
Yall know where ill be
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on June 30, 2005, 06:43:29 PM
Yall know where ill be
In your closet? It's okay you can come out now. 8)
Quote from: o4250 on June 30, 2005, 06:54:07 PM
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on June 30, 2005, 06:43:29 PM
Yall know where ill be
In your closet? It's okay you can come out now. 8)
Lmk he got you... HEHEHEHE ;D
LMAO, that was pretty funny !! :D
Quote from: o4250 on June 30, 2005, 06:54:07 PM
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on June 30, 2005, 06:43:29 PM
Yall know where ill be
In your closet? It's okay you can come out now. 8)
LMAO that was good. Ill give ya that one but ill get you back.
Quote from: MX250R36 on June 30, 2005, 02:51:16 PM
Ok here it is:
For those that live in APK and have been to the house on the 4th, you know how we do it! 8) Well, we recently moved and cannot set them off at the new house (darn HOA's) . We are going to be setting them off at the shop. We got more than 100 morter shots, boxes of misc stuff and a Grand finally box that the guy just said "believe me, it's worth the money. You won't be dissappointed". Them Tennesse people know how its done ;D
I want to extend an invite to ANYONE that wants to come to bring one box , no matter how small, of fireworks or sparklers and join us. After everything we have all been through I feel it is time for new friends, old friends and "renewed" friends to bring the families and have a small party.
After all......What's better than brown bottles and explosives?
PM me for directions if you need them
Bottles ?? stick to cans........Its safer ;D ;D
By the way i sent you a PM
DR Walum !!
Ill be there!!! It will be me, the wife and the wife's best friend. Let me know what time and what you need me to bring.
Mike
Well hell I might have to make a surprise visit to the Walker/ATP asstablishment (sp) haven't been in a while. who knows it might have changed. then again it might not, but it is something to do other than sit around the house. Mike or Melissa give me a call. let me know what y'all might need
woot may finally get to meet the man himself!
firecrackers
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: VForce700 on July 01, 2005, 04:18:09 AM
Well hell I might have to make a surprise visit to the Walker/ATP asstablishment (sp) haven't been in a while. who knows it might have changed. then again it might not, but it is something to do other than sit around the house. Mike or Melissa give me a call. let me know what y'all might need
HOLY COW!! When did they let you out? You mean you actually get a Holiday Break! ;D ;D School, work, school, work...blah blah! Its about time you come party some 8)
Come on over! As of now we have burgers and dogs. So chips, buns, beer (or in your case Crown) Anything is fine. Just let me know so I can add it to the list.
^^^^^^^
Quote from: MX250R36 on July 01, 2005, 01:35:18 PM
Quote from: VForce700 on July 01, 2005, 04:18:09 AM
Well hell I might have to make a surprise visit to the Walker/ATP asstablishment (sp) haven't been in a while. who knows it might have changed. then again it might not, but it is something to do other than sit around the house. Mike or Melissa give me a call. let me know what y'all might need
HOLY COW!! When did they let you out? You mean you actually get a Holiday Break! ;D ;D School, work, school, work...blah blah! Its about time you come party some 8)
Come on over! As of now we have burgers and dogs. So chips, buns, beer (or in your case Crown) Anything is fine. Just let me know so I can add it to the list.
Oh don't you worry. I'll have my supply of Crown. Just wanted to make sure if there is anything else. hell I can get all the ice i can cary from work so that wont be a problem. I'll have to investigate the store and see what catches my eye
I'll have to investigate the store and see what catches my eye
You dont have to look hard. But she married to a pretty cool guy! :-\
sounds like a great time but we have prior arrangements. we will however get to the memorial ride for you dad . got some friend from northern Atlanta area coming also.
Thanks Chuck !
Just wanted to bring it back up to remind everyone ! Let us know if you can come.
Mike
I bought some firestuff in GA last year that the parental units were too afraid to set off,,,gonna see if I can find them. but here comes the dumb question....
this is on the 4th right?
Id@
Mike or Melissa, what do you need us to bring?
Mike
We will be here tonight all day tomorrow call the shop tonight or in the morning. That way I can get a hold of Mark and Nathan to see what exactly they are bringing. We have Dogs, and burgers already. Beer, soda, chips, buns, you pick 8)
Ok cool. How many people are coming so I know about how much of whatever I get to buy.
Mike
ok, pick what you want to bring.
we need
a couple bags of hot dog buns, and hamburger buns.
Charcole
Drinks
We are bringing, FIREWORKS, hot dogs, hamburgers, cheese, and ketchup.
you guys are truely addicted,,,,,you went riding today and already posting,,,,,,,wait, nevermind.
martin me down for the buns,,,i'll bring some.
Id@
Thanks IDA !!
Now all we need is
Drinks
Charcole