here r my surgery pictures it was better than what i thought it was suppost to be rotartor cuff, but when they got in there it was hust a torn muscle. wich i hope means less down time for me. i thought the pictures were prety cool so i would share them with yall. :o :o :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
and then the repair :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
i prescribe you to go riding twice a day for 50 years and you will be healed! nice pics ;)
thanks doc i will, by the way can i get a rx so i can show the boss lady that dr. dreth prescribe (sp) it .
Thats some bizarre pics. I hope your back up soon.
Well good luck to you and I hope they used Linvatec products not Stryker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how can u tell ???
Whatever the doctor or hospital orders from..........we are a Largo based company and ISO certified to sell all over the world..........most likely was some of our products.... ;D
do u sell to florida medical clinic
Man that must of hurt ! So how's you butt hole now ? ;D
I don't know all the hospitals etc...I am not in customer service or sales. I make the surgical drills and saws..........You can probably find out from the clinic who they buy from ( hope it's Conmed/Linvatec)........and again glad you are doing good. My husband had rotator cuff surgery in 2002 and within a couple months he was back to 100% mobility..............