Seminole tribe motocross is closing this weekend for good!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( check out the website!!! this is the last weekend for seminole!!!!!!!
I'm surprised they lasted that long, stupid location.
That's a shame because it was a nice facility. But, as TRX said, location, location, location. :'(
I wonder whats gonna be done with the grandstands??? that must of cost a nice piece of change??? will they ever be involved again??? maybe another location???
I think two of the biggest problems with Seminole is that 1) they never courted big name events 2) overly restrictive. They had a tremendous amount of land yet only courted the hard-core racer. If you were out for a casual day of riding, you were not welcome. In my eyes, that was their biggest mistake. They could have ruled South Florida by accommodating the racer and the recreational rider.
I will have great memories from that place !!!!!! it is top notch!!!! rip #68 OD one of the greatest!!! Derek Hall,Dustin Whitehead,Taylor Ditzian,Joey Keel,Dylan Jason, the list goes on and on. These were some of the best racers (just to mention a few) and races around. I am personally saddened to hear its closing and so very glad to have gone,rode,track,and trail and met lots of great families and friends and great times at the seminole track. This place is Truly a major loss for all that enjoyed it!!!! I thank you Seminole Tribe for the Great place you gave us!!! Jack, Thank you, Thank You, Thank you and thank you to all the staff for the great place!!!!