That's right, all this and more at the Motoplex Labor Day Feature Weekend.
Tentative Schedule is as follows:
Entrance Gate Open;
9am-8pm Friday (going to be later than this..please e-mail me plexmx@gmail.com)
9am-6pm Saturday.
9am-5pm Sunday.
9am-1pm Monday.
Friday - Open Trail Riding all day and night.
The intermediate and small MX tracks will be open from 9am-6pm
Big track is closed on Friday.
Trails are open all day and all night.
Saturday - Open riding all day and night
All MX tracks will be open from 9am-6pm (Main MX track will be closed while events are held on it).
Trails are open all day and all night.
9am-10am MX practice
10.30am-2pm MX Races (Adults and Kids)
2pm-3pm Sand Drag Races (Adults and Kids)
3pm-4pm Barrel Race & Longest Wheelie (Adults and Kids)
4pm-5pm Mud Racing
5pm-7pm BBQ ($4.00 per person)
7pm-9.30pm $250 (cash & prizes) Poker Run ($5.00 per hand)
10pm-Whenever ~ Epic Night Rides
Sunday - Open Trail Riding all day and night.
All MX tracks will be open from 9am-6pm
Trails are open all day and all night.
9.30-11.30 XC Race
Monday - Open Trail Riding all day and night.
All MX tracks will be open from 9am-4pm
Trails are open until 5pm.
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/misc/labordayfeaturepoker750.jpg)
WOW now that's an action packed weekend Paul cant wait YEEE HAAAW ;D ;D ;D can rzr's do the poker run?
When is the XC race early sunday
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 18, 2010, 01:31:57 PM
WOW now that's an action packed weekend Paul cant wait YEEE HAAAW ;D ;D ;D can rzr's do the poker run?
Yes sir...RZR's can do all the events.
Quote from: john450r on August 18, 2010, 01:34:48 PM
When is the XC race early sunday
9.30 am
Is that what those buckets are hanging in the trees for? you put cards in them and racers stop and get a card and who ever gets the best hand wins? ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 18, 2010, 04:23:18 PM
Is that what those buckets are hanging in the trees for? you put cards in them and racers stop and get a card and who ever gets the best hand wins? ;D ;D ;D
Right principal, those buckets were from last Halloween, we had tokens in them.
We will have 5 volunteers in set places giving out cards.
That sounds great paul cant wait
You should post this on Facebook and
highlifter.
Quote from: OPowersports on August 18, 2010, 05:22:29 PM
You should post this on Facebook and
highlifter.
Will do sir.
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 18, 2010, 01:31:57 PM
WOW now that's an action packed weekend Paul cant wait YEEE HAAAW ;D ;D ;D can rzr's do the poker run?
Hey RZR if we add enough weight to the back do you think you could make the wheelie contest? LOL rolback1
Quote from: snackpac74 on August 19, 2010, 01:01:57 AM
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 18, 2010, 01:31:57 PM
WOW now that's an action packed weekend Paul cant wait YEEE HAAAW ;D ;D ;D can rzr's do the poker run?
Hey RZR if we add enough weight to the back do you think you could make the wheelie contest? LOL rolback1
We could put your fat azz in the back lolololol
I know, I know...who am I to talk ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Paul_S on August 19, 2010, 03:07:03 AM
Quote from: snackpac74 on August 19, 2010, 01:01:57 AM
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 18, 2010, 01:31:57 PM
WOW now that's an action packed weekend Paul cant wait YEEE HAAAW ;D ;D ;D can rzr's do the poker run?
Hey RZR if we add enough weight to the back do you think you could make the wheelie contest? LOL rolback1
We could put your fat azz in the back lolololol
I know, I know...who am I to talk ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Well I was thinking you chad and me on the back of the RZR.
Quote from: snackpac74 on August 19, 2010, 03:46:01 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 19, 2010, 03:07:03 AM
Quote from: snackpac74 on August 19, 2010, 01:01:57 AM
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 18, 2010, 01:31:57 PM
WOW now that's an action packed weekend Paul cant wait YEEE HAAAW ;D ;D ;D can rzr's do the poker run?
Hey RZR if we add enough weight to the back do you think you could make the wheelie contest? LOL rolback1
We could put your fat azz in the back lolololol
I know, I know...who am I to talk ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Well I was thinking you chad and me on the back of the RZR.
:o ;D ;D ;D ;D
HAHA hey I was thinking about that very thing it wont take much just get me up then you guys jump off yeee haaw man I will try it :o :o :o I been gonna ask matt to step on the back on the start line where I could get a wheelie at the start of the race but I hadnt raced the last two races :( Ive saw em do it on youtube with a little kicker hill ;D ;D ;D check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTn0roEX7Hk&feature=player_embedded
Woooooot yeahhhhh
bbbrrraaaappppppppp
check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM6XyR1eflE&feature=channel
at the 2:08 mark, they guy is lucky he didnt blow out his knee
only 5 days cant wait
SWEEEET thats them freeman brothers they like to jump ;D ;D ;Dcheck out this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=247DiYBnKPE
i saw that .....thats crazy :o
are there any classes for the xc races or playing it by ear
Due to some schedule changes, looks like Dalequad and I will be there for the XC race. Classes? I aint go no class!
Hey duroc hope you and pete hang around a while Id like to ride with yall if I get off in time ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 02, 2010, 09:57:39 PM
Hey duroc hope you and pete hang around a while Id like to ride with yall if I get off in time ;D ;D ;D
as long as you bring he rzr :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
i am going to stick around for a while
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 02, 2010, 10:21:01 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 02, 2010, 09:57:39 PM
Hey duroc hope you and pete hang around a while Id like to ride with yall if I get off in time ;D ;D ;D
as long as you bring he rzr :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
i am going to stick around for a while
Cool man the rzr will be in da house ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 02, 2010, 11:56:56 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 02, 2010, 10:21:01 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 02, 2010, 09:57:39 PM
Hey duroc hope you and pete hang around a while Id like to ride with yall if I get off in time ;D ;D ;D
as long as you bring he rzr :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
i am going to stick around for a while
Cool man the rzr will be in da house ;D ;D ;D
Sounds good!