Poll
Question:
So what do you guys think does the most damage to the track ?
Option 1: rzr
votes: 2
Option 2: quad
votes: 4
Option 3: dirt bike
votes: 4
Just curious!!!!personly I dont see how the rzr could do any more damage than the quads yea its heavier but it dont have enough power
to do much damage ???
The difference between a quad and a dirt bike in terms of damage is massive.
One quad will tear up the track worse than 20 plus dirt bikes.
The razor normally has much more aggressive tires than an mx quad and moves around much more dirt.
When the track is wet, the damage is amplified.
An 800cc rzr has more than enough power to tear up a wet mx track.
I wish I had 800cc its only 760cc ;D ;D ;D but I know only one vote really counts ;D ;D ;D I was just curious ;)
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 15, 2010, 04:51:13 PM
I wish I had 800cc its only 760cc ;D ;D ;D but I know only one vote really counts ;D ;D ;D I was just curious ;)
Come and groom the track after a bunch of quads have ridden it, compared to when a bunch of dirt bikes have ridden it...and you will be curious no more.
Not saying we don't like quads...heck the plex is mainly a quad place, but just answering your question.
I love the way you explain things dude thanks ;D ;D ;D you should be a teacher :o :o :o
who the hell voted on a dirt bike ... apparently you've never been behind quad at the plex ... most mx tracks wont allow quads at on the track because they tear it up my rm z-250's tire is probably 4 inches wide..... how much of a rut do you think it will leave take it from someone who has riding behind a quad going all out they leave the bigger rut
Honestly, it depends on what you ride, dirtbikes kill the jumps for quads by making the lip unlevel, but atvs tear up the berms for bikes, so if you ride a bike then a quad is but if you ride a quad then a bike is, quads can ride quad ruts, bike use eachothers bikes ruts.
Thanks tyler thats what I was thinking!!!guys on quads dont like dirt bikes and rzr's,guys on dirt bikes dont like quads and rzr's.but guys on rzr's dont really care who they race,quads or dirt bikes cause we cant beat either one ;D ;D ;D were just happy to be racing ;D ;D ;D
Thats what we all like to do is tear it up> ;)