Poll
Question:
Combine the races
Option 1: Yes I likey
votes: 9
Option 2: Nah dawg...it sux
votes: 1
How would you guys like to combine the Aug 28th race and Sept 11th races into one and hold it on the labor day feature instead?
The reason being, is that we are going to have a lot more riders coming out on that weekend and we can have some better races. I don't think race-feature-race 3 weekends in a row was ever a good idea, but I got a lot of pressure to have a feature on Labor day from riders who are not in the series.
This thread is for racers only, not that I don't care about the non racers opinion, just not about this ;)
If some of you don't want this PLEASE SPEAK UP
I thought it might be cool. It would be a lot easier on us, but it's you guys that really count.
I have not worked out the logistics..ie race fees/overall standings etc, we can figure that out if we agree on the idea in principal.
i like that alot, this way I will not miss a race yet.
Looks like labor day weekend is gonna be full ;D ;D ;D maybe some sxs"s will come race ;D ;D ;D by the way race-feature-race sounds good to me I would like to see something every weekend at the plex ;D ;D ;D
Sounds good to us ;D
Hey paul, i voted no just to be the odd ball like you did in my polls, lol, but it dont matter to me :)
WoW I ll make 2 races in a row. Dang that will be the first. So yeah I vote YES. Sounds like a big party.
Sounds great to me.
wait does that mean the race weekend will be 3 times in a row
Quote from: Zachtucker on August 10, 2010, 10:45:46 PM
wait does that mean the race weekend will be 3 times in a row
No we were talking about suspending the races directly before and after the Feature weekend.
In other words were gonna miss two race days :'( :'( :'( so it will be a month between races :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :banghead.gif :banghead.gif
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 11, 2010, 04:30:20 PM
In other words were gonna miss two race days :'( :'( :'( so it will be a month between races :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :banghead.gif :banghead.gif
Going to miss 1 race day. We will be combining 2 into one.
Well that sounds better ;D ;D ;D thanks for clearing that up bro ;D ;D ;D
Are you going to run 2 seperate races during the feature, or run one & give double points?
Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on August 11, 2010, 09:36:48 PM
Are you going to run 2 seperate races during the feature, or run one & give double points?
It would be one either way....BUT I LOVE THE DOUBLE POINTS IDEA