Can I please get a physical address please
I believe its on the website?
Quote from: JCR on August 04, 2010, 10:23:16 PM
Can I please get a physical address please
If you are trying to use a GPS....DON'T DO IT lol.
Directions are EASY, I-10 to exit 258, head exactly 5 miles south on CR53, you will see our private easement on the right hand side. Follow for 1 mile into park.
For maps check out this page: http://www.floridamotoplex.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=84&Itemid=126
Quote from: Paul_S on August 04, 2010, 10:57:59 PM
Quote from: JCR on August 04, 2010, 10:23:16 PM
Can I please get a physical address please
If you are trying to use a GPS....DON'T DO IT lol.
Directions are EASY, I-10 to exit 255, head exactly 5 miles south on CR53, you will see our private easement on the right hand side. Follow for 1 mile into park.
For maps check out this page: http://www.floridamotoplex.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=84&Itemid=126
Hey Paul did you forget what exit your ATV park is at? LOL It has been exit 258 the last 97 times I went there... ;)
Quote from: OPowersports on August 05, 2010, 08:25:07 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 04, 2010, 10:57:59 PM
Quote from: JCR on August 04, 2010, 10:23:16 PM
Can I please get a physical address please
If you are trying to use a GPS....DON'T DO IT lol.
Directions are EASY, I-10 to exit 255, head exactly 5 miles south on CR53, you will see our private easement on the right hand side. Follow for 1 mile into park.
For maps check out this page: http://www.floridamotoplex.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=84&Itemid=126
Hey Paul did you forget what exit your ATV park is at? LOL It has been exit 258 the last 97 times I went there... ;)
LOLOL, well played sir. ;D
He never takes it cause he's always there! ;)