OK, we are changing the Summer hours of the MX series to earlier in the day.
If the format works well, we will make it permanent.
Gates open at 8am.
Kids practice starts at 9.00 and lasts for 30 mins.
Adult practice starts at 9.30 am and lasts until 10.30 am.
Race sign ups are between 10.30 am and 10.45am.
Additional practice (1 lap for kids - 3 laps for adults) starts at 10.55.
Racing starts at 11.00am.
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/misc/quadseriesweb1.jpg)
Sweet Paul! Sounds good.
Quote from: 08KFX450r on August 01, 2010, 06:55:57 PM
Sweet Paul! Sounds good.
Thank you sir, it clears up a few problems.
1st...we are having trouble keeping enough water down to last until 4pm-5pm (which is when the races were finishing)
2nd....the track was getting beat to crap and we didn't have enough manpower to groom the track between practice and the races..(I know you and Andrew prefer a smoother track).
3rd......we can now eat the BBQ as lunch...which is never a bad thing ;D
4th.......2pm WAS TOO HOT!!!!! 8)
Once the races are over...track is open all afternoon for regular practice...free for both members and non member racers.
This is awesome!!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again!!!! This guy is a great owner/operator (Paul S.) he caters to his customers!!!!! You guys up there are blessed to have a guy who listens and makes business decisions based on what his customers want. Thank you again Paul S.
Quote from: zman03 on August 01, 2010, 07:12:26 PM
This is awesome!!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again!!!! This guy is a great owner/operator (Paul S.) he caters to his customers!!!!! You guys up there are blessed to have a guy who listens and makes business decisions based on what his customers want. Thank you again Paul S.
Yeah he never insults us either ;)
Dude, let it go already :-* :-* your like a cyberstalker man >:D >:D can you move on??? lets keep this thread positive ;D ;D no need for attacks here unless you want the guy with the huge arms to punch you in the face !!! gettum boaa!!!
Sounds good bro ;D ;D ;D Im ready for the next one already ;D ;D ;D and zman your right paul is an awesome dude and we are very lucky to have him as a friend
and park owner!!! which is why each and every one of us should do every thing possible to support the plex ;) paul im here for ye dude what ever I can do to help
dont hesitate to ask ;D ;D ;D THANKS FOR ALL YOU AND MATT DO BRO YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME ;D ;D ;D so we gonna get burgs and dogs for lunch and steak and lobster for dinner ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 02, 2010, 11:22:37 AM
Sounds good bro ;D ;D ;D Im ready for the next one already ;D ;D ;D and zman your right paul is an awesome dude and we are very lucky to have him as a friend
and park owner!!! which is why each and every one of us should do every thing possible to support the plex ;) paul im here for ye dude what ever I can do to help
dont hesitate to ask ;D ;D ;D THANKS FOR ALL YOU AND MATT DO BRO YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME ;D ;D ;D so we gonna get burgs and dogs for lunch and steak and lobster for dinner ;D ;D ;D
Steak and Lobster??? What the Heck you had to check a weekend that I will not be there. O well...
Steak and lobster.....you funny guy ;D
dam and I will have to mis the next race. Well I will be there for the one after that though. and then its FTR time!! whooot whooot!!
How about some mountain oysters and frog legs ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 03, 2010, 11:06:12 AM
How about some mountain oysters and frog legs ;D ;D ;D
I was thinking more veggie burgs and mushrooms...or snackpacks wife's taco salad...that thing was da bomb.
That sounds like a hint paul ;) hey brian you miss and your nemesis will be right there ;D ;D ;D it might not be so easy
to catch her next time dude she is getting faster each race ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Paul_S on August 03, 2010, 11:07:51 AM
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 03, 2010, 11:06:12 AM
How about some mountain oysters and frog legs ;D ;D ;D
I was thinking more veggie burgs and mushrooms...or snackpacks wife's taco salad...that thing was da bomb.
Hey Paul let me know how the veggie burgs and mushrooms turn out for you. more than likley I will not be there for the next race. As for the taco salad yeah I dought it too. rolback1 But who knows between you and super coops mom she may make the salad. LOL.
Quote from: snackpac74 on August 03, 2010, 11:13:04 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 03, 2010, 11:07:51 AM
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 03, 2010, 11:06:12 AM
How about some mountain oysters and frog legs ;D ;D ;D
I was thinking more veggie burgs and mushrooms...or snackpacks wife's taco salad...that thing was da bomb.
Hey Paul let me know how the veggie burgs and mushrooms turn out for you. more than likley I will not be there for the next race. As for the taco salad yeah I dought it too. rolback1 But who knows between you and super coops mom she may make the salad. LOL.
They coming out without you?
Quote from: Paul_S on August 03, 2010, 11:15:02 PM
Quote from: snackpac74 on August 03, 2010, 11:13:04 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 03, 2010, 11:07:51 AM
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 03, 2010, 11:06:12 AM
How about some mountain oysters and frog legs ;D ;D ;D
I was thinking more veggie burgs and mushrooms...or snackpacks wife's taco salad...that thing was da bomb.
Hey Paul let me know how the veggie burgs and mushrooms turn out for you. more than likley I will not be there for the next race. As for the taco salad yeah I dought it too. rolback1 But who knows between you and super coops mom she may make the salad. LOL.
They coming out without you?
Yeah sounds like the kido is wanting to go.
might have to try to make the next one.... no veggie burgers for me....grilled cow is what i like, :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: snackpac74 on August 03, 2010, 11:22:41 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 03, 2010, 11:15:02 PM
Quote from: snackpac74 on August 03, 2010, 11:13:04 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 03, 2010, 11:07:51 AM
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 03, 2010, 11:06:12 AM
How about some mountain oysters and frog legs ;D ;D ;D
I was thinking more veggie burgs and mushrooms...or snackpacks wife's taco salad...that thing was da bomb.
Hey Paul let me know how the veggie burgs and mushrooms turn out for you. more than likley I will not be there for the next race. As for the taco salad yeah I dought it too. rolback1 But who knows between you and super coops mom she may make the salad. LOL.
They coming out without you?
Yeah sounds like the kido is wanting to go.
They kicking you any checks from hotels.com yet???
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 04, 2010, 04:34:06 PM
might have to try to make the next one.... no veggie burgers for me....grilled cow is what i like, :ThumbsUp.gif
Very cool sir.
Just asking how long do the races usaully get over since it starting at 11ish what time do u think it will be over.planning on coming sat. Forgot about something else I had that night any help would be great
Quote from: JCR on August 12, 2010, 08:38:57 PM
Just asking how long do the races usaully get over since it starting at 11ish what time do u think it will be over.planning on coming sat. Forgot about something else I had that night any help would be great
Normally takes around 3 hours to go through, so probably ~2pm.