Anybody watching the x games?man them dirt bike guys are awesome!!!they went up to 32 feet high on the step up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye5laaTqK_w :o :o :o and the best whip was breath taking
when they would jump they would almost be going backwards in mid air check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDi6eOPP-lI :o :o :o YEEEE HAWW
not that i would ever be on a bike....but if you EVER see me in the air like those guys....dont wait till i come down to call 911, ;D
Quote from: DALEQUAD on July 31, 2010, 06:12:41 PM
not that i would ever be on a bike....but if you EVER see me in the air like those guys....dont wait till i come down to call 911, ;D
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 So if you get that much air it better be on an airplane bro ;D ;D ;D
those tailwhips are completely insane!!!!!
They weren't all that great this year, not saying I can do it but they were 100% better last year and Ricky Carmichael has the best whip all around but he didnt do it this year, he could have done the step up and won that, last year he hit 35 feet with some to spare.
check out this double back flip :o :o :o :o :o :o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn7HTK-I7Lc SAWEEEET
Yeh, I dont know why Travis Pastrana didnt compete in best trick, he can do a double backflip with extra tricks, he could have won. It sucked he went through like 5 motors on his rally car too.
Yea pastranni is awesome!!!I think I liked beau bamburg better than todd potter man he was narley he was looking back when he did his whip :o :o :o I liked that tail whip with a hand stand ;D ;D ;D we should see if paul will let us try that on his dirt bike rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <sofa peeky>
HAHA! Very funny, you go first!
Quote from: 08KFX450r on August 01, 2010, 12:20:17 PM
HAHA! Very funny, you go first!
Nah I changed my mind after watching this,WARNING not for the faint of heart :o :o :o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igOntBjTyrQ
Unfortunately I had to trade the bike to my wife :(
No tricks on that.
;D soo... what did you trade for? <sofa peeky> rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 sorry couldn't resist!!!thats good though as long as she owns it you can still ride it right ;D ;D ;D Im trying to trade my wife my bow and arrows for a clutch kit for the rzr ;D ;D ;D