I am in the process of organizing a youth only race in November. Classes will be 0-50cc stock, 0-50cc mod, 70-90cc stock (80-125 if 4 stroke), 70-90cc mod (80-125 if 4 stroke), 100cc-150cc open, and 200cc-250cc open class. 0-50cc is for ages 4-7, 70-90cc is for 8-11, 100-150cc is for ages 11-13, and 200-250cc is for ages 13-15. It will be in Lehigh acres, Florida. I would like to know if any of you are interested and we also need adults to help in the event. Let me know what ideas you have as I can certainly use them.
why style of race?
Hey Ware... That Count's Out LiL Jerry !!! He's TEN Riding that 450 Honda and BEATING US !!! :-)
[attachment deleted by admin]
i shouldnt have givin him a head start...
get it rag. 8)
My son would be there racing for sure, but I dont know of any MX tracks in Lehigh Acres.
We will be there. My son needs the practice for the new FTR Quad series.
He's 6.
Currently I have his 50cc quad all torn apart and putting all the racing stuff on there.
When done his little quad will cost as much as my full blown race quad almost... ???
Hey Dooski,
You are right it does not take long for them to end up like ours, If the new COBRA 70 had an auto clutch it would be A no-brainer, good luck to your son this year and we will see you at the banquet!!!
I am in the process of securing a track off of sr82 (Where the church is supposed to be built but never has) close to lee blvd. I definetly need help wether you have a kid racing or not. Anyone interested in helping with spotting, track design, rules, layout, anything, please call (239)-571-9605. And I believe th cobra 70 can race in the 90cc class, I have to check the rules.
Thanks,
Mike
I take it this will be XC?
I will help.
anyone building a mini quad for the ftr series that needs help i have alot of pieces ,parts,and knowledge of the mini quads.....dont spend ridiculous amount over the internet......let the cobra run anywhere it wants it won't be able to survive a hare scramble.....we are currently 2nd in points at the mx nationals and i have yet to see a cobra make a weekend w/o catastropic failure......if any ftr mini quad parents make to dade city for a points nite say hi,my son runs the #8 green modified(production)miniquad...
What do you have parts for?
What do you think will survive the FTR H-S mini quad races?
Hey Mini,
Im interested in getting some help to hop up my sons 50cc
Im currently getting a pipe from Hetrick Racing.
But I need help with the tires and wheels and other stuff.
PM me your phone # if you can help.
Does anyone know the rules as far as mods go on the mini's for the FTR Series?
i was told ATVA production class rules......cc limit stated is max cc,frame may be welded for reinforcment purpose but no weld on brake pedals ,a-arms,etc....must be stock engine cases,all other mods allowed(pipe,carb,porting,clutch,etc)..this is what i understood and is the norm for gnc racing..........
Any new info on this deal?????
Tracy, give me a call about Saturday (See Quad) 407-947-1035
Thanks, Jeff