Poll
Question:
When would you like to start
Option 1: Leave as is
votes: 5
Option 2: Start racing at 5pm
votes: 5
Option 3: Start racing at 10.30 am
votes: 11
As discussed at last weekends race, I was thinking of starting the races early in order to try and get them finished before the afternoon heat.
Just a thought, but what about if we started them later instead...say at 5pm. Practice would be from 3pm-4pm, sign ups would be from 4pm to 5 pm and races would start promptly at 5?
The other option is to start practice at 9am, then start racing at 10.30 am.
Obviously we can also leave as is.
i liked it the way it is..... it was hot but they are only 5 lap motos and there is time to cool off before your next moto, and that leaves us plenty of time to enjoy the bbq and get home at a reasonable hr, earlier and people like myself that have a 4 hr drive might struggle getting there for a 12:00 or 10:30 start time
Quote from: DALEQUAD on July 29, 2010, 04:03:16 PM
i liked it the way it is..... it was hot but they are only 5 lap motos and there is time to cool off before your next moto, and that leaves us plenty of time to enjoy the bbq and get home at a reasonable hr, earlier and people like myself that have a 4 hr drive might struggle getting there for a 12:00 or 10:30 start time
so shouldnt you vote leave as is bro rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 your right though probably best for every one the way it is we just got to kawboy up ;D ;D ;D
"0" votes for leave as is :-\
hell getting old ;) voted ;D
I like the way it is, could get there on time with no rush, ends up early, could enjoy the BBQ and get home on at a good time.
Looks like the leave as is, is making a last minute run for it ;D
I vote for 1030. But I am also good for the latter one as well 5PM. 2 PM is the hottest part of the day. I think it needs to go one away or the other just for the summer months.
Having to pick, I say earlier. 8) However I think as is is fine also. Later in the afternoon equals much more chance of getting poured on in the summer months. Super sloppy track conditions equals not as much fun in my book.
Vote in. I am all for the later one due to sons soccer, but do agree to do a time change just until the weather cools down a little.
I'm for the earlier time, less time for Chris to tear up his ride . :P
Yeh, 30 minutes of practice would be great, then a greater race track.
Looks like 1030 AM is in the front....
Hey somebody changed their vote >:( >:( >:( LOL ;D ;D ;D Thats ok were loosing anyway :'( :'( :'( why am I always on the loosing end ;D ;D ;D
why am I always on the loosing end ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
I hear you, but as long there's a race for all of us, we're all winners ;D ;D ;D
Yea your right 250rsith ;D ;D ;D I believe I would try to make it if we started at daylight :o :o :o
I know, I was also looking for something in the afternoon since I got a 2+ hours of drive, but i think you could sign a couple of autographs after the race, rolback1 rolback1 and if you need help to control the crowd, <sofa peeky> I could give you a hand lol
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 Man thats probably what messed me up when I said that,
I was hoping I removed that before anyone saw it but I guess not ;D ;D ;D are you
coming to the next race bro?
I'm going to be out of the country, but I'm already doing plans and leaving everthing setup for the 8/28 race. Had a good time the first time I went, can hardly wait to be there again.