We are headed back the weekend of Aug. 6.If anyone wants to meet up and ride let me know.
Hope the slackers in my group(you know who you are) can make it that weekend or I will be riding alone :'(.
ouch that hurts :box.gif
Where's this???...
Dirty Foot Mud Ranch Ft Meade, FL
www.dirtyfootmudranch.com (http://www.dirtyfootmudranch.com)
go to their facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fort-Meade-FL/Dirty-Foot-Mud-Ranch/118812284822785?ref=ts&__a=36& (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fort-Meade-FL/Dirty-Foot-Mud-Ranch/118812284822785?ref=ts&__a=36&)
Also look at the video section on this site for videos
Come on out you won't have a bad time.This is a great place to ride and it is close to the house..Hopefully Jayman will be their next weekend.(hint hint).
JAYMAN IS IN <nanaparty>
Time to set up some drag racing for fun.......so who is coming???
poopie lip must heal fast.LOL
Glad you are going this weekend.Are you camping?
No Charles so I will bring the boiled peanuts..
This will be a fun weekend.Lets go back out to the hill climb.
I might have something for Tyler this weekend since he is the only one I can keep up with SOMETIMES.(when he lets me win)
Who is all going? Post up....
Jayman +3 (possibly 2 more)
Talked to Mark he is IN!!!!! 4 sure
Their is Hills at this place?! ;D
Yes 1 hill it's ok!! fun to play on.The one side has a face about 6 ft straight up.It is located in camp ground 4
Hope to see ya out their this weekend.