Is there going to be a feature weekend on Labor Day Weekend? If so lets get a flyer up!
Quote from: OPowersports on July 25, 2010, 06:55:03 PM
Is there going to be a feature weekend on Labor Day Weekend? If so lets get a flyer up!
Yes we are going to have a feature weekend on Labor Day. Will work on a flayer shortly. ;)
cool
I got my fingers, toes legs and but cheeks crossed hoping to make it!!!!!!!!!!
becareful TLittle fakemember maybe there washing pauls cars
I'm still waiting to see his excuse for the 53 bar showing, I told him 500 cash... no member will always be a no show
hey matt, are you sure you dont want to rectify, mystify, or justify :dunno.gif :Wacko.gif 2:L
Quote from: DALEQUAD on July 26, 2010, 10:45:07 PM
hey matt, are you sure you dont want to rectify, mystify, or justify :dunno.gif :Wacko.gif 2:L
Maybe all of the above? :dunno.gif
;D ;D