Ok here is my video from the race. We had a Nice Number of entries this weekend. I belive there was 7 or 8 on the gate. Watch lap 3 I make some nice passes on 2 riders on the back section.
Moto 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOyAALHM254 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOyAALHM254)
Moto 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i1kp947vQM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i1kp947vQM)
We had 10 on the gate for the Novice class.
Props on the step up sir. ;)
Nice vids.
Sweet videos, now you need to step up to the next class :box.gif <sofa peeky>
when you gonna start hitting the finish line jump :dunno.gif
Nice videos and great racing Brain. Wish I could been there. :'( Next time ;D
SWEEEET outstanding job brian ;D ;D ;D great vid and awesome racing :ThumbsUp.gif
that was a cool video! my kinda racing, you guys looked like you had alotta fun and I hope to one day make the trip for a race! Sweet lookin dirt on the track too!!!
purty sweet thx for sharing
Hey brian was that the tbrd guys in front of you gettin it on before 6 and ought that was great ;D ;D ;D makes me want a quad :o :o :o
I think you can hit the finish jump dude I could see you thinking about it that last lap :o :o :o
Brian is it just me or can you hear my motor breaking up on moto one?
Yeh It doesnt sound exactly right in the first moto. I dont know If I am ready for the finish line yet there hershal. Let me get the rest of the track down first then I might Think about it.