ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: hsi579 on July 21, 2010, 07:49:26 PM

Title: Durhamtown Nov 5-10
Post by: hsi579 on July 21, 2010, 07:49:26 PM
Anyone else wanna go?!?! We will be there late friday night/early sat morning, leaving wednesday!  Lookin for more people to ride with.

-Heather

Bringing 3 dirtbikes, 2 quads :)
Title: Re: Durhamtown Nov 5-10
Post by: zman03 on July 21, 2010, 10:49:08 PM
I think thats the weekend I will be going with some friends?
Title: Re: Durhamtown Nov 5-10
Post by: stacktester on July 21, 2010, 11:11:08 PM
We usually go the day after Christmas but I think we're going to go earlier this year. Might have to go a few days and meet you guys. Christmas was pretty cold and crowded last year.
Title: Re: Durhamtown Nov 5-10
Post by: zman03 on July 22, 2010, 01:33:11 AM
I was daydreaming today about riding in the cold weather through the woods AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!    :D :D :D   what  therapy!!!!!!   ::) ::) ::)   I cant wait!!!   
Title: Re: Durhamtown Nov 5-10
Post by: hsi579 on July 22, 2010, 03:04:24 PM
Went in october last year n it was perfect out, nov will be a little chilly but I can't wait!

Let me know if ya go then zman n stacktester! :)
I'll know tomorrow where we r staying!



Title: Re: Durhamtown Nov 5-10
Post by: zman03 on July 22, 2010, 06:19:10 PM
I'll probably stay at one of their cabins?  :-\ :-\ :-\or rent a van and break out the air mattress ;D ;D I cant wait to ride!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Durhamtown Nov 5-10
Post by: hsi579 on July 22, 2010, 07:30:54 PM
We will get a cabin, probably wolfs den again!
Title: Re: Durhamtown Nov 5-10
Post by: stacktester on July 23, 2010, 02:16:26 AM
I prefer the Fox Trot. Will call tomorrow to check availability.
Title: Re: Durhamtown Nov 5-10
Post by: zman03 on July 23, 2010, 02:53:48 AM
that would be great!!!  can you see if they expect a big crowd that weekend?  thanks!!!
Title: Re: Durhamtown Nov 5-10
Post by: hsi579 on July 23, 2010, 03:35:01 PM
Looking online at the availability there doesn't look like a lot of people.
Title: Re: Durhamtown Nov 5-10
Post by: zman03 on July 23, 2010, 06:41:01 PM
countin the days!!!!       
Title: Re: Durhamtown Nov 5-10
Post by: zman03 on July 26, 2010, 11:58:12 PM
Lord wiliing!  its still 3months away!
Title: Re: Durhamtown Nov 5-10
Post by: hsi579 on July 27, 2010, 05:30:49 PM
I know it's 3 months away! I have the money now, might not in 3 months! :)
Title: Re: Durhamtown Nov 5-10
Post by: zman03 on July 27, 2010, 06:59:17 PM
i feel ya!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Durhamtown Nov 5-10
Post by: hsi579 on November 03, 2010, 05:15:37 PM
Anyone else going?!?!! :)