ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: rzr ridr on July 20, 2010, 02:17:30 PM

Title: can am
Post by: rzr ridr on July 20, 2010, 02:17:30 PM
check out the comander x 1000cc I realy like the roll cage ;D this is what you need paul ;D ;D ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGQ40dyXakg I heard polaris was coming out with a 1100cc rzr x :o:o saweeet ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: can am
Post by: 08KFX450r on July 20, 2010, 02:26:57 PM
HAHA, dude my dad was goin to buy a rzr this past weekend, but then the wife said no, so he has to try and work with her on it!!! ;D
Title: Re: can am
Post by: rzr ridr on July 20, 2010, 02:42:03 PM
ahh man that would be awesome ;D ;D ;D yall will have to take her for a ride on mine this weekend just make sure she has a good experience man dont scare her or you will never get one ;D ;D ;D I would love to see you guys get one.
Title: Re: can am
Post by: 08KFX450r on July 20, 2010, 02:48:53 PM
HAHA, it wouldn't surprise me if he gets one though!
Title: Re: can am
Post by: rzr ridr on July 20, 2010, 03:34:15 PM
Quote from: 08KFX450r on July 20, 2010, 02:48:53 PM
HAHA, it wouldn't surprise me if he gets one though!
check this one out its a great deal!!! http://gainesville.craigslist.org/ele/1787578798.html
Title: Re: can am
Post by: 08KFX450r on July 20, 2010, 03:44:13 PM
Its a scam, she post atvs and sxs on here and says her husband died so she moved away, she said she will ship it to us after we pay, then it takes u to a bogus ebay sight, we almost fell for it.
Title: Re: can am
Post by: rzr ridr on July 20, 2010, 04:01:41 PM
Quote from: 08KFX450r on July 20, 2010, 03:44:13 PM
Its a scam, she post atvs and sxs on here and says her husband died so she moved away, she said she will ship it to us after we pay, then it takes u to a bogus ebay sight, we almost fell for it.
chiiitt :o :o :o :o sorry dude thought it looked to good to be true :( :'( :'( :'(
Title: Re: can am
Post by: 08KFX450r on July 20, 2010, 04:13:50 PM
HAHA, I found one for 4000 though.
Title: Re: can am
Post by: rzr ridr on July 20, 2010, 04:26:19 PM
Quote from: 08KFX450r on July 20, 2010, 04:13:50 PM
HAHA, I found one for 4000 though.
yea thats sounds good these prices should go down with all the new ones coming out!!
Title: Re: can am
Post by: snackpac74 on July 21, 2010, 09:53:35 AM
whats the link for the one for 4K?
Title: Re: can am
Post by: rzr ridr on July 21, 2010, 12:56:43 PM
here ye go snac pac http://cgi.ebay.com/24-volt-peg-prego-polaris-RZR-powerwheels-jeep-/250669802768?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5d15a510  rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Title: Re: can am
Post by: Paul_S on July 21, 2010, 01:13:37 PM
That thing is Pimp. I bet we could launch off the top of the big freestyle landing, get enough speed up to hit the ramp and make it to the smaller landing.

I also bet that I could talk Matt into being the guinea pig.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: can am
Post by: rzr ridr on July 21, 2010, 01:26:52 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on July 21, 2010, 01:13:37 PM
That thing is Pimp. I bet we could launch off the top of the big freestyle landing, get enough speed up to hit the ramp and make it to the smaller landing.

I also bet that I could talk Matt into being the guinea pig.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 I know matt will try it ;D we might need a better roll cage system though ;D ;D ;D hey I just heard the motoplex on big 98 sweeet  ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: can am
Post by: 08KFX450r on July 21, 2010, 02:03:50 PM
Its under jacksonville craigslist, all I put in was rzr and then searched again and put in sxs, its one of those.
Title: Re: can am
Post by: rzr ridr on July 21, 2010, 02:19:33 PM
Hope its not the one with the rock sliders.cause she emailed me last night and said exactly what you said :o :o :o her husband died and she had to move to canada with her parents >:( >:( >:(
Title: Re: can am
Post by: 08KFX450r on July 21, 2010, 02:30:39 PM
HAHA, see dude she has like 10 atvs and sxs on there and she is screwin people out of money.