We got a fair amount of rain yesterday and the already saturated track is too wet to open.
Gonna see about maybe working the equipment sat and TRY to open sun, right now it's 50/50 for sun.
Check www.floridamotoplex.com sat night if your interested in coming out on sun.
AHH MAN! Hope it doesn't rain too much next weekend!
Hey paul are you adding a new section to the track?before the big table
HAHA, Oh snap, ur goin to try and clear it??? Hey man next race, you should let me sit in the passenger side during the heat. ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on July 16, 2010, 04:00:45 PM
Hey paul are you adding a new section to the track?before the big table
Correct
Quote from: 08KFX450r on July 16, 2010, 04:15:05 PM
HAHA, Oh snap, ur goin to try and clear it??? Hey man next race, you should let me sit in the passenger side during the heat. ;D
WOW dude are you sure?I dont mind at all ;D ;D ;D man im kinda scared to jump with someone with me :o :o :o I dont want to hurt nobody :'( :'( :'( I mean I have jumped with matt but he was halloring faster faster :o :o :o I had uzzie ridin with me wed and we hit the big table but rolled the rest of em ;D ;D if paul dont mind and your dad dont mind, then sure bro you can ride ;D ;D ;D ;D
Im sure, my dad wont care but don't know about paul. Unless I am already wore out by then like always. lol
Quote from: Paul_S on July 16, 2010, 04:25:00 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on July 16, 2010, 04:00:45 PM
Hey paul are you adding a new section to the track?before the big table
Correct
you da man paul you keeping us on our toes ;D ;D ;D its never gonna get boring with you is it bro ;D ;D ;D
That is true, he is always addin somethin out there to make stuff interesting!
Hey dont get wore out before you race ;D if you guys are camping we can ride after the race ;D ;D ;D
HAHA 10-4 BRO