I don't know about ya'll but I am ready for the race weekend already!!!!!!!!!!!
me also. i know that i will be there, talked to pablo yesterday and most likely he will be coming again also. And I herd john plus maybe 2 or 3 TBRD racers might be coming up, and that might include Andy, and John Plankey.
I will be there and working on some more racers also
Count Me in Man!!!!!! Wish it was this weekend!!!
Sounds like we got another good one buildin up yeee haaaw ;D ;D ;D cant hardly wait!!!
I will be there, and I think my son will be racing on his new toy.
3 days and awake up and friday here we come........ :drink.gif that would be the rum runners.... rolback1
RZR are you going to camp at the plex?
Quote from: snackpac74 on July 19, 2010, 10:50:50 AM
RZR are you going to camp at the plex?
I have to work dude :'( but I will be there for the race and hang out after the race for a while if nothing goes wrong at the plant ;D ;D ;D if paul would sell me a lot over their by the power hook up I would just move in ;D ;D ;D
POWER???? you know better than that.... It's BYOP Bring Your Own Power... LOL
Quote from: snackpac74 on July 19, 2010, 12:26:17 PM
POWER???? you know better than that.... It's BYOP Bring Your Own Power... LOL
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 yea thats ok with me but my wife dont believe in primitive camping :'( :'( both times I talked her in to camping in a tent it stormed real bad :o :o :o and end our camping days but I would love to camp at the plex!!!do you guys hear those hogs fighting back there at night?
I will be there to spectate!
Quote from: Mik__808 on July 19, 2010, 05:59:43 PM
I will be there to spectate!
Thats great mike it will be great to see you again
Quote from: rzr ridr on July 19, 2010, 12:38:32 PM
Quote from: snackpac74 on July 19, 2010, 12:26:17 PM
POWER???? you know better than that.... It's BYOP Bring Your Own Power... LOL
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 yea thats ok with me but my wife dont believe in primitive camping :'( :'( both times I talked her in to camping in a tent it stormed real bad :o :o :o and end our camping days but I would love to camp at the plex!!!do you guys hear those hogs fighting back there at night?
Na not over the generator running. I am now sure I could get the wife to do the tent thing.
I tried that camping without power thing a few years ago, but I couldn't drink the beer before it got hot. Had to use the ice well for other things. :'( :'(
I will be there...+1 more. Can't believe it took me a year to register.