thats right everyone i made the travle channle show "bert the conquer" when he does florida he come to redneck yacht club and they got me doing a sick wheelie out in the mud hole
I hope it isn't a shot of you getting beat by a girl at RYC.. rolback1 rolback1 haha
Quote from: Keeter on July 15, 2010, 07:59:35 PM
I hope it isn't a shot of you getting beat by a girl at RYC.. rolback1 rolback1 haha
LOL I had to erase that vid clip didn't want to embarass homeboy ::)
Quote from: crom A zone on July 15, 2010, 02:52:49 AM
thats right everyone i made the travle channle show "bert the conquer" when he does florida he come to redneck yacht club and they got me doing a sick wheelie out in the mud hole
Were you wearing the "super green clogs"?
i was surprised when i saw it! i told you matt i wasn't lying! we need to upload it to youtube or something
no was not clogs and mudneck i let those girls win lol