I'm looking to start an atv club in Se Florida aimed at persons or families to go trail riding or mud riding. As you know, our resources for OHVs are scarce down here. The club would be a means for trips and meetings as well as sharing resources. No dues or anything like that of course. If I can drum up some interest I will give it a go. BTW I also have a 200 acre ranch in central florida that gets all nasty in the summer, but I have to be careful who goes because it is a busness with liability issues and the club would be a means of doing that. Let me know. Feel free to post if you have any questions and be sure to post if you are interested!!! :D
Sounds good.... Let me know!
well, not much response so far. I'm gonna hit up a bunch of forums and see what I can stir up and let ya know.
I might be interested in club outings. But what I really want to know is what type of red Mopar do you have? I have a red '73 Challenger, blue printed 360, & pistol grip 4-spd. Been in the garage for 6 weeks and need to get it out and drive it around the block. Just a problem with the back end passing me when it's raining :o Guess that's why I have the ATV for those rainy days :D
Nothing special, just my toy hauler. 96 ram 1500. Would love to have a musclecar, but they just don't haul trailers well enough for me. Good to see some more interest though, especially from a fellow gearhead.
I'm working on slapping up a website on some webspace I get through my university. I'll post it up here when it is close 'nuff to finished. Gonna take a lil while being that I have no editing software so I am punching out the html from scratch.
A RAM 1500 is a good start and it will haul the ATV. Later you can add a trailer and mopar muscle car. Anyway, like your screen name (wish I had thought of it). Back to ATV's -- would be nice to get a group ride to ONF from s. florida. Never been there but heard good things. Perhaps when the weather cools down for camping.
Yeah, ONF sounds awesome. It was just recently that I found out that it is ATV friendly. Definitly need to make a trip there.
MMMMMMMMM ONF MMMMMMMMM
Built a basic web site for a start.
http://www.student.fau.edu/cmatthe9/web/
Give it a gander if you don't mind.
PureLogic, if you want to be added to my email list let me know.
Sure redmopar no problem... By the way click here ------->http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,4254.0.html <-------click here
very good/detailed info on starting a club. from getting word out to insurance. check out this months "ATV magazine"
hope it helps.
Thanks Johnny, i'll see if i can locate a copy 8)