a video my son put together using the go pro wish we had a good recorder but still perty cool ;D ;D hey uzzi out of the whole track you decided to crash in front of the camera great job man :o :o :o I think we both had CHECKERD FLAG FEVER rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGj5MDSrxEo hey man how much air preasure you running that thing bounces like a basketball :o :o :o
great job.... awsome music...nothing like a little chris cornell and sound garden
very nice job!
Real nice job!
Awsome video!!
sweet. great job on the race and the video. ;D
thanks guys that was a blast ;D ;D ;D except for the wrecks :o :o :o
AWESOME! That got me motivated to get my pictures done :) Great time at the plex can't wait till the next one.
Wow sounds like we missed a lot of fun and crashes. So who all wrecked??? Can't wait for the 24th we should be there....
Great video.
I seen the after math of the Kawi but that puts it in perspective. WOW
Snackpac it was a weekend for wrecks. Mike took a bad one along front strech then Chris had 2 the last one was pretty bad.
Great vidio
that was pretty sweet :)
Makes me want to go to plex every time I watch it ;D ;D ;D
Sweet!! I can`t wait to get back out there and ride!!
You got give ol uzzi credit he was going for it ;D ;D ;D