Poll
Question:
whats with this crazy world we live in?
?
Option 1:

votes: 0
Option 2:

votes: 2
My Kawasaki KFX450 was stolen sometime Tuesday night into Wednesday morning (July 6-7) out of Holiday Lake Estates (Pasco County). I am willing to pay $1500 for recovery of my four-wheeler or leads to person/ persons responsible. The pic that i have added is a stock photo. My KFX450 has aftermarket parts on it, but did not have a clear pic of it.
Thanks for any help that can be provided!!
Make: Kawasaki
Model: KFX450
Year: 2008
Color: white/ black
(727)505-1487
Jeremy M.
I live in the new section behind the school, I'll keep an eye out. How did they get it?
???? Had it locked up and covered in the backyard.... thanks for keepin an eye out!!
Quote from: Jmiracle on July 10, 2010, 03:29:41 AM
???? Had it locked up and covered in the backyard.... thanks for keepin an eye out!!
Yeah, you can't do that around here.....