Paul, do you mind if i camp up there x-mas eve in 2016? ;)
Quote from: duroc825 on July 09, 2010, 09:50:20 PM
Paul, do you mind if i camp up there x-mas eve in 2016? ;)
Judging by your attendance lately...it's about when we expect you next ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yeah I know man. It's been a hard year with work. I'll get up there soon though I swear.
Quote from: duroc825 on July 10, 2010, 08:53:57 PM
Yeah I know man. It's been a hard year with work. I'll get up there soon though I swear.
That's aight dawg, we will keep a light on for ya. ::)
Quote from: Paul_S on July 10, 2010, 09:46:31 PM
Quote from: duroc825 on July 10, 2010, 08:53:57 PM
Yeah I know man. It's been a hard year with work. I'll get up there soon though I swear.
That's aight dawg, we will keep a light on for ya. ::)
you got a motel 6 up there now :dunno.gif :dunno.gif