BAK BAAK BAK BAAAK bunch a chicken chitt wusses scared to come out and race against me cause yall know Im gona smoke dat azz :Fp Im the fastest sxs at the plex cant nobody outrun me I started to outrun them quads yesterday but I had to stop and pick up some goggles for my homies ;D ;D BRING IT ON oh yea this dont include anyone who is injured and not able to ride right now ;)
LOL Dude youre a trip. nuff said.
Quote from: dirtslinger on June 27, 2010, 11:44:41 AM
LOL Dude youre a trip. nuff said.
cuz why dont you get a rzr you live where the money grows on trees ;Dhey it was nice to meet you dude hope yall come back for the next one ;D ;D ;Dthat was great!!!
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 27, 2010, 06:45:57 PM
Quote from: dirtslinger on June 27, 2010, 11:44:41 AM
LOL Dude youre a trip. nuff said.
cuz why dont you get a rzr you live where the money grows on trees ;Dhey it was nice to meet you dude hope yall come back for the next one ;D ;D ;Dthat was great!!!
I prolly wont be fixed to race...but ill flag on the mound again. See ya on the flip side.
you gettin fixed Josh? :o
Kinda bummed I sold my KFX now, didn't really have a choice though
Quote from: TLittle on June 27, 2010, 09:06:28 PM
you gettin fixed Josh? :o
Kinda bummed I sold my KFX now, didn't really have a choice though
No the YFZ needs to.
Quote from: dirtslinger on June 27, 2010, 11:45:54 PM
Quote from: TLittle on June 27, 2010, 09:06:28 PM
you gettin fixed Josh? :o
Kinda bummed I sold my KFX now, didn't really have a choice though
No the YFZ needs to.
did you blow it up ?
golie I cant even insult knowbody to race rolback1 I thought surely that would strike a nerve :'(
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 28, 2010, 11:08:35 AM
golie I cant even insult knowbody to race rolback1 I thought surely that would strike a nerve :'(
we are numb to insults around here :o
just for chits and giggles....what kinda race are you talking about?....I may be willing to make a drive? ;)
If youll race quads?
Quote from: johndoe83 on June 28, 2010, 07:53:36 PM
just for chits and giggles....what kinda race are you talking about?....I may be willing to make a drive? ;)
If youll race quads?
man I cant hang with quads :( im on a rzr but come on Ill race you we will have a blast garanteed ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: DALEQUAD on June 28, 2010, 04:10:56 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 28, 2010, 11:08:35 AM
golie I cant even insult knowbody to race rolback1 I thought surely that would strike a nerve :'(
we are numb to insulys around here :o
I dont think I would have to insult or even ask you bro to race ;D I know when you get yours it will be on ;D ;D ;D Im a little scared matts gona get one :o :o :o he knows how to jump a rzr :Y oh yea and a quad and propably anything he gets on ;D
Quote from: DALEQUAD on June 28, 2010, 10:58:56 AM
Quote from: dirtslinger on June 27, 2010, 11:45:54 PM
Quote from: TLittle on June 27, 2010, 09:06:28 PM
you gettin fixed Josh? :o
Kinda bummed I sold my KFX now, didn't really have a choice though
No the YFZ needs to.
did you blow it up ?
No. water pump chitt out tbrd weekend. been needing the money to fix for pther more important things. but im starting to twitch and sos my throttle thumb.