Ordering new tires and rims this week and I am undecided as to which one i would rather have....I do alot of mud/water ridin, not too many trail rides here. I am going 28"x10"x12" in the front and 28"x12"12" on the rear....Let me know your thoughts....good, bad, and the ugly....
I know this is a week old but if you havent purchased yet, I would consider the new radial outlaws they hook up awesome and ride so nice, so just incase you need to ride some hard pack or trials they wont beat you up at all, they ride just as good as my bighorns did on the crew and in my opinion are one of the best mud tires I have ever owned!
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/2010%20Ranger%20Crew%20radial%20outlaws/radialoutlaws00002.jpg)
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/2010%20Ranger%20Crew%20radial%20outlaws/radialoutlaws00001.jpg)
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/2010%20Ranger%20Crew%20radial%20outlaws/radialoutlaws00004.jpg)
thanks ...i neededa more aggressive mud tire for the type of ridin i do. I actually went this morning and picked up my new 28" outlaws... 8)
i see, no problem, they are definitely an awesome tire! are they going on your foreman in your sig? either way post some pics when you get em on!