http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMcMiXpVt1c A little vid from today thanks matt and paul that was a blast ;D ;D ;D I wish it would have got matt doing a heel click over the table top that was awesome :o :o :o
Nice vid sir.
Do you have one from later, where it shows you hitting the double before the step up too...that was AWESOME.
I hope you have a aftermarket cage that is good for roll overs without crumbling
Quote from: Paul_S on June 24, 2010, 06:59:30 AM
Nice vid sir.
Do you have one from later, where it shows you hitting the double before the step up too...that was AWESOME.
I only got that one paul sorry :'( I cant figure this camera out >:( why would they make a video camera that dont let you know when its recording :dunno.gif
Quote from: john450r on June 24, 2010, 08:52:15 AM
I hope you have a aftermarket cage that is good for roll overs without crumbling
I agree john I need to build me one.there tougher than you think though as long as I dont land on the roof :o :o :o
Ok my son schooled me on the go pro who would have ever thought you turn the camera upside down to set it >:( >:( >:( how stupid is that ???oh yea they tell you that in the directoins rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 anywho im ready to record yall want to do it again today <nanaparty>
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 24, 2010, 10:49:26 AM
Quote from: john450r on June 24, 2010, 08:52:15 AM
I hope you have a aftermarket cage that is good for roll overs without crumbling
I agree john I need to build me one.there tougher than you think though as long as I dont land on the roof :o :o :o
A friend of my dads rolled one not very hard and it collapsed pretty badly be carefull
thanks john I hope hes ok defitnetly my next step roll cage ;Dafter flipping end over end 4 times :o :o :o and didnt do any damage I hope it can never be wrecked any harder :o :o :o