Hoosier and American Racer tires for sale. Fronts and rears. I have several tires and wheels. Honda,Suzuki, Kawasaki, and Yamaha bolt pattern. I have a few new tires as well. They are setting in the tire rack taking up space. Tires starting at $40 each. Also have 1 set of Tri Tracs.
Email me for pictures and sizes you need. Kaw1262@aol.com
you gettin outta racing or what?
Wayne,
I wish you would throw those tires on and come race some more. The turnouts have been small this year.
Quote from: zman03 on June 15, 2010, 06:32:41 PM
you gettin outta racing or what?
No just switched everything over to MX.
Scott, thats the reason I switched to MX, It was real boaring just racing with 4-5 people all the time.
how mutch for a full set of american racers with rims..oh to fit a yahmaha
can you guys help me set up a track for street, not mx. I would be interested on the actual mesurements Width?, length?. I think I could get kinda familiar if I google earth a track, but dont know the addresses to find them?