ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: SuperCoop on June 15, 2010, 01:19:33 AM

Title: RZR RIDER picture from 6.12.10
Post by: SuperCoop on June 15, 2010, 01:19:33 AM
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/rzr.jpg)
Title: Re: RZR RIDER picture from 6.12.10
Post by: DALEQUAD on June 15, 2010, 10:59:14 AM
nice :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: RZR RIDER picture from 6.12.10
Post by: rzr ridr on June 15, 2010, 01:37:55 PM
Thanks supercoop a couple of those hurt a little bit ;D I got to work on my landings or take off one :o
Title: Re: RZR RIDER picture from 6.12.10
Post by: Motoplex_Hitman on June 15, 2010, 10:43:22 PM
RZR    That particular jump will throw you funny. You're doing fine with take offs & landings.
Title: Re: RZR RIDER picture from 6.12.10
Post by: rzr ridr on June 16, 2010, 01:30:13 PM
Thanks Hitman I need all the encouragement I can get ;D ;D ;Dhey what is it with that jump seems like theres no bottom or something :o things sqeeze real tight on that one every time rolback1