Who's going to Croom on the 4th of July?
We are thinking about it. Haven't been for
awhile and it's new permit time.
Croom should be busy that weekend, I however will be at Sanibel Island, hopefully tarball and slick free.
Croom is awesome whenever!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :D :D
Quote from: zman03 on June 14, 2010, 09:07:59 PM
Croom is awesome whenever!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :D :D
I agree, probably why I went atleast 30+ times this year. :ThumbsUp.gif
Even with the heat and the economy has it slowed people down
from going to Croom?
Quote from: pywacket1955 on June 29, 2010, 01:22:14 PM
Even with the heat and the economy has it slowed people down
from going to Croom?
yes it has, went a month or so ago on a sat morning and you could park just about anywhere you wanted, were as yrs past on a sat. morning you parked where you could find a place TO park
Well we went to Croom. Arrived early sat the 3rd stayed until
tues the 6th. Very very quite. At most only 6 campers. Could
ride for ever and not see anyone. I was great. They will be closing
for 3 weeks to do some up keep and what ever. All in all we had
a great time and will go back. Oh by the way the camp host was
never there. He showed up the day we was leaving and became
a butt hole. Happy trails
where is croom at?
I-75 and exit 301 in brooksville north of Tampa
What 3 weeks will they be closed?
The 3 right after the last 1 they are open and before the 1 they open back up? ;D