x-rays were negative so i just smashed some muscles
very nice, nothing broken is a good thing
good thing you had your shirt on ::)
i'm probably late on this one but what happened dreth?
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 28, 2005, 06:38:09 PM
i'm probably late on this one but what happened dreth?
i got in a battle with a 90 foot step up and lost :o
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 28, 2005, 06:24:34 PM
good thing you had your shirt on ::)
thats a big 10-4! i do have a MRI scheduled for tommorrow and i will update this around 2pm with the results
man i saw the pics!! :o glad you walked away from that. john
glad you're ok!
Glad to hear your OK bro! Guess I need to read up some more and see what happened. Haven't been on much the last few days.
im feeling a little beter and i should have the MRI results today
Man glad to here youre ok to ride another day
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on June 30, 2005, 07:45:26 AM
Man glad to here youre ok to ride another day
me too! it wont be for atleast a month though :'(
Yeah good luck dreth, I wish I would have broke my ankle insted of torn the ligaments in it, hurts more and heals correctly quicker with a break. Just tape everything up and you'll be ridin in no time! ;D
P.S. what muscles you tear?
Thank God. You should be back in 1-2 weeks
Good to hear your ok Dreth, We have been praying for you
Glad to hear you ok dreth. The lord was really watching over you. Glad your ok and ride on brother!
thanks everyone ;) its nice to have people care! the latest is that i have a herniated disc in my lower back >:( i see a specialist next wednesday! please say a few prayers for me
Already DONE, you are not going out on me yet!!!!!!! ;)
How far up on the ladder were you?
Quote from: dreth on July 05, 2005, 10:33:21 PM
thanks everyone ;) its nice to have people care! the latest is that i have a herniated disc in my lower back >:( i see a specialist next wednesday! please say a few prayers for me
Will do, got Brandon into it too at bedtime. I think you need to change the title to "My Amazing Healing results". :) Hang in there, let us know if you need anything. ;)
Quote from: dreth on July 05, 2005, 10:33:21 PM
thanks everyone ;) its nice to have people care! the latest is that i have a herniated disc in my lower back >:( i see a specialist next wednesday! please say a few prayers for me
CONSIDER IT DONE
[attachment deleted by admin]
as i sit here taking it easy for yet another day, waiting for next wednesday to hear what my future holds, i cant help but to think that ............GOD gave me this wonderful sport! why would he take it away? this happened for a reason and im just waiting for HIM to reveal it to me! I want to make my own reasons up to benifit me but that would be wrong. Im being patient this time, I want GODS answer, not mine!
thanks again for all the words of encouragement! I will keep you all informed as soon as anything changes.
fellow rider
Dreth
HEY MAN!
You still hurtin...It sucks but don't let it get you down. The same thing happend to me like 2 years ago. I had 2 bad discs and I was feeling in the dumps like you. I could hardly even get up from the sofa, but look at me now I'm still riding. Don't worry man you should feel better soon.
Quote from: dreth on July 07, 2005, 09:10:19 AM
as i sit here taking it easy for yet another day, waiting for next wednesday to hear what my future holds, i cant help but to think that ............GOD gave me this wonderful sport! why would he take it away? this happened for a reason and im just waiting for HIM to reveal it to me! I want to make my own reasons up to benifit me but that would be wrong. Im being patient this time, I want GODS answer, not mine!
thanks again for all the words of encouragement! I will keep you all informed as soon as anything changes.
fellow rider
Dreth
Will say some prayers for you man. Like I told you before bro, you will know when it's time. Stay on the ground though bro. STAY ON THE GROUND!