As the title suggests:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i210DAlBIV0
sweet thanks paul mine didnt record damn gopro ;D that sure was fun!!!
that was pretty sweet
thanks tlittle I owe that to matt ;D ;D he was sitting over there hollaring faster faster :o :o I thought he was gonna put his foot on the gas pedal for a second there ;D
Matt's gonna kill ya if your not careful!
Next------TABLE!!!!!!!
there is only one problem i saw with that video :dunno.gif TOO SHORT >:( lets see some more
Quote from: DALEQUAD on June 14, 2010, 02:37:02 AM
there is only one problem i saw with that video :dunno.gif TOO SHORT >:( lets see some more
If you guys want to see more;
Florida Motoplex, 7467 SW Hike Lake Rd, Madison, Fl 32340
Hershal is racing that bad boy in our mx series.
Thats right hey I WON my first race ;D ;D ;D looks like im gonna be the champ if dont nobody come race against me rolback1 yall dont know what your missing yall im gonna be hard to beat cause I got matt and paul training me ;Dthat table top is next :o :o :o
Cool jump
Definitely the table is next
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 14, 2010, 03:01:33 PM
Thats right hey I WON my first race ;D ;D ;D looks like im gonna be the champ if dont nobody come race against me rolback1 yall dont know what your missing yall im gonna be hard to beat cause I got matt and paul training me ;Dthat table top is next :o :o :o
You're not related to Newember are ya? ;D
Quote from: Paul_S on June 14, 2010, 11:48:08 AM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on June 14, 2010, 02:37:02 AM
there is only one problem i saw with that video :dunno.gif TOO SHORT >:( lets see some more
If you guys want to see more;
Florida Motoplex, 7467 SW Hike Lake Rd, Madison, Fl 32340
Hershal is racing that bad boy in our mx series.
I might just take ya up on that Paul. It's been way to long since I've been up there.