ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: duroc825 on June 10, 2010, 01:26:43 AM

Title: GATORACK
Post by: duroc825 on June 10, 2010, 01:26:43 AM
Looks like a great schedule for next year. Best of all 2 GATORBACKS!
Title: Re: GATORACK
Post by: Andy9933 on June 10, 2010, 02:14:58 AM
Yes that was my fav   8)
Title: Re: GATORACK
Post by: TRXASAURUS on June 10, 2010, 01:39:08 PM
Mine Too
.. really can't wait

Gonna be running hard!
Title: Re: GATORACK
Post by: 400ex60c on June 24, 2010, 10:18:47 PM
Hey Mike, I thought I saw you mentioned on a TV news "Silver Alert" out of Pasco Co. Glad to see you found your way home. Ha Ha   Mike R
Title: Re: GATORACK
Post by: duroc825 on June 26, 2010, 08:10:23 PM
Quote from: 400ex60c on June 24, 2010, 10:18:47 PM
Hey Mike, I thought I saw you mentioned on a TV news "Silver Alert" out of Pasco Co. Glad to see you found your way home. Ha Ha   Mike R
Yeah had a little too much ta drink and figured I'd play it off as alzheimers to avoid the DUI!  ;D
See ya in Gainesville. Things are goin better work wise.
Title: Re: GATORACK
Post by: slam1 on July 09, 2010, 03:07:49 AM
Pretty funny.
Title: Re: GATORACK
Post by: ScooterB on July 30, 2010, 06:30:25 PM
The Gatorback race has been cancelled  :(
Title: Re: GATORACK
Post by: duroc825 on July 31, 2010, 01:32:07 AM
Makes for a long wait until opening race (mid September)  :'(
Guess it might be a little cooler though  ;D