http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=himX0bDJdEI&feature=player_embedded
outstanding vid!
Awesome video!!! you guys have some video's of the dry trails at the plex? helmetcam of the track?
heres a good one.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ)
wtf was that!!!!!!!
Quote from: zman03 on June 08, 2010, 07:03:17 PM
Awesome video!!! you guys have some video's of the dry trails at the plex? helmetcam of the track?
http://www.vimeo.com/11971121
http://www.vimeo.com/7126357
(http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/Andy9933/Laborday%20at%20the%20Plex%2009/th_PICT0001-1.jpg) (http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/Andy9933/Laborday%20at%20the%20Plex%2009/?action=view¤t=PICT0001-1.flv)
U been Rick rolled!!
Yes,yes I am.....I am also a fireman if that helps to understand my sense of humor
Quote from: firemanjim on June 09, 2010, 01:31:19 AM
Yes,yes I am.....I am also a fireman if that helps to understand my sense of humor
you'll fit right in with Dale and duroc, its a good thing this board is pg, the last one was scary!!!!! especially when QT had something to say
Quote from: zman03 on June 08, 2010, 07:03:17 PM
Awesome video!!! you guys have some video's of the dry trails at the plex? helmetcam of the track?
zman theres one on here with my rzr on the back track and 7 mile loop and back to camp!!!
Sitting here watching the vid just makes me to want to go ride an not work on them..... ::)
okay off the change the oil and wash the atv's..
LOL I know what you mean snackpac ;D its fun watching em but a whole lot more fun making em ;D ;D ;D
yeah most of us are good guys ,don't do a whole lot of belly aching like some on here....