Some of you may remember in April of 2008 this piece of crap (Brandon George) ripped me off for $300 for a Rekluse clutch. I don't know what made me think about this dirt bag, but I just searched his name on the Hardee County Sheriffs website......and what do you know he's in jail. He was arrested May 22, 2010 on multiple drug chargers. I hope he meets Bubba and spends a lot of time in there with him. Karma's a beach.
Mug shot
(http://65.40.10.64/Photos/201000000768.jpg)
Charges
893.135.1c1~2 Opium Or Deriv-traffic/4 Grams To Under 252010CF143 2501026644 HCSO
bond 15000.0000 Drug Task Force 1
893.13.1a2~15 Drugs-sell/other Schedule Iii Or Iv 252010CF141 2501026644 HCSO
bond 1000.0000 Drug Task Force 3
893.13.1a2~26 Amphetamine-sell/schedule Ii Or Iii Or I 252010CF142 2501026644 HCSO
bond 1000.0000 Drug Task Force 3
893.13.1a1~17 Synth Narcotic-sell/schedule I Or Ii 252010CF142 2501026644 HCSO
bond 5000.0000 Drug Task Force 2
893.13.1a1~1 Hallucinogen-mfg/schedule Ii 252010CF142 2501026644 HCSO
bond 0.0000 Drug Task Force 2
893.147.1 Narcotic Equip-possess/and Or Use 252010CF142 2501026644 HCSO
bond 500.0000 Drug Task Force 1
893.13.1a2~15 Drugs-sell/other Schedule Iii Or Iv 25-10-CF142A 2501026644 DTF
bond 5000.0000 Drug Task Force
Life's not so funny anymore, is it Mr. George? :D Dumbass. Enjoy life as a human popsicle! rolback1
post it on craig list .... what a dirt bag
Those are some serious charges......trafficking will get u some prison time if found guilty!!!
A few of us in here used to race with Brandon some years ago. He was a pretty cool guy back then. I remember I dropped my $250 camera at the track and he called me and told me he found it on the ground where my trailer was and figured it was mine. Amazing how people let drugs or other things determine who they become in such a short time.
Should of listened to Nancy and just said no. :K