ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Paul_S on June 04, 2010, 07:40:17 PM

Title: Track Changes
Post by: Paul_S on June 04, 2010, 07:40:17 PM
Been working the skidder this week.

Added lots of dirt to every double (except 6 and oh) on the track (including the step down), giving a nice place to land for those that don't clear them. The track is actually pleasant to just roll around now. Very easy to go at a medium speed over the doubles now too. Tabled the double just before the finish line. Added an S turn just before the finish line, giving you a bit more speed to hit it.
Title: Re: Track Changes
Post by: bseckel on June 04, 2010, 07:47:25 PM
SOUNDS GOOD PAUL i WILL CHECK IT OUT THIS SUNDAY!!
Title: Re: Track Changes
Post by: rzr ridr on June 04, 2010, 08:25:59 PM
saweeet you the man paul ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Track Changes
Post by: Motoplex_Hitman on June 04, 2010, 09:35:09 PM
Cool. Of course you get that done the day after I am clearing the step down.  ;D
It will be better because coming up short on that one was a little rough.
Title: Re: Track Changes
Post by: Paul_S on June 04, 2010, 09:38:23 PM
Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on June 04, 2010, 09:35:09 PM
Cool. Of course you get that done the day after I am clearing the step down.  ;D
It will be better because coming up short on that one was a little rough.

LOL, if you come up a little short, it's still pretty rough. Make it, or come up a little to a medium amount..it's smooth.
Title: Re: Track Changes
Post by: Andy9933 on June 05, 2010, 02:02:18 AM
Great to hear, can't wait to check it out.
Title: Re: Track Changes
Post by: sodell324 on June 05, 2010, 03:00:33 AM
Can't wait to check it out. Be there the weekend of the second race.
Title: Re: Track Changes
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on June 05, 2010, 06:28:14 PM
Sounds sweet. That will help people build up to hitting it bigger. Giving the rider options on the landings are awsome.

Title: Re: Track Changes
Post by: rzr ridr on June 05, 2010, 09:27:20 PM
Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on June 04, 2010, 09:35:09 PM
Cool. Of course you get that done the day after I am clearing the step down.  ;D
It will be better because coming up short on that one was a little rough.
From what Ive seen you shouldnt have a problem clearing any of em hitman ;D you matt and paul was sailing pertty good wed ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Track Changes
Post by: rzr ridr on June 05, 2010, 10:02:08 PM
Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on June 05, 2010, 06:28:14 PM
Sounds sweet. That will help people build up to hitting it bigger. Giving the rider options on the landings are awsome.


I agree 100 per cent I realy need options when it comes to landing :o :o :o
Title: Re: Track Changes
Post by: JECKELS on June 06, 2010, 03:17:39 AM
Changes definitely make the track more friendly. Not so sure I like the "S" before the finish line but I could get used to it. The doubles are a lot less intimidating. And yes Paul I will be back as soon as i get back from the Keys to master the doubles or die trying!
Title: Re: Track Changes
Post by: Paul_S on June 06, 2010, 03:20:40 AM
Quote from: JECKELS on June 06, 2010, 03:17:39 AM
Changes definitely make the track more friendly. Not so sure I like the "S" before the finish line but I could get used to it. The doubles are a lot less intimidating. And yes Paul I will be back as soon as i get back from the Keys to master the doubles or die trying!

LOL, ain't nobody gonna call you chicken  ;D
Title: Re: Track Changes
Post by: Motoplex_Hitman on June 06, 2010, 03:35:04 AM
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 05, 2010, 09:27:20 PM
Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on June 04, 2010, 09:35:09 PM
Cool. Of course you get that done the day after I am clearing the step down.  ;D
It will be better because coming up short on that one was a little rough.
From what Ive seen you shouldnt have a problem clearing any of em hitman ;D you matt and paul was sailing pertty good wed ;D ;D ;D

Yeah Great practice, felt good.