Hey guys, John(pierratt) went into the hospital last night with dangerously low blood count, unknown reasons, his red blood cells & white blood cells are so low doc told him if would have cut himself he probably would have bleed to death in minutes. He had bone marrow biopsy this morning, in case any of you don't know it is EXTREMELY painful procedure, they use a needle that is about the size of a 10-12 gadge wire and punch it through the bone... they don't know now what it is right now, could be as simple as a virus or as serious as lupis or leukemia or 20 things inbetween.....Prayers sent to our comrade and his family please keep in yours as well, I will keep posted
Thoughts and prayers sent johnny. Get well soon. :)
Dave, tell John I am sorry to hear this and hope things are fine.
Prayers for Pierrat. He is a really cool guy and I hope all is well.
Quote from: greenmachine on June 03, 2010, 09:09:09 PM
Prayers for Pierrat. He is a really cool guy and I hope all is well.
X10
praying for john and family!!!
We are praying for him and his family
Thoughts & prayers sent. Please keep us informed.
prayers sent
Man sorry to hear tell pierratt he is in our prayers and we want to see him out at the plex again when he gets well
I hope he gets better real soon Prayers out to him and his family.
John boy was suppossed to start treatment today but they pushed till Monday, they do not believe he has the "Philidelphia" type leukemia but he is positive for leukemia. Ofcourse he asked the doc what his chances were, got his azz chewed by the wife for asking but 75%, also he is a ginny so he has 67% chance match from his bone marrow donor which is good, he is in great spirits we are all postive for the recovery
I do believe he wants to sell his quads so if anyone known looking for 450 zuki and his wife's 250 zuki(less than 20 hrs on it) I'll probably have them listed with pics soon
Prayers sent!
Quote from: TLittle on June 06, 2010, 01:19:54 AM
John boy was suppossed to start treatment today but they pushed till Monday, they do not believe he has the "Philidelphia" type leukemia but he is positive for leukemia. Ofcourse he asked the doc what his chances were, got his azz chewed by the wife for asking but 75%, also he is a ginny so he has 67% chance match from his bone marrow donor which is good, he is in great spirits we are all postive for the recovery
I do believe he wants to sell his quads so if anyone known looking for 450 zuki and his wife's 250 zuki(less than 20 hrs on it) I'll probably have them listed with pics soon
Man sorry to hear that we are praying for him tell him to keep the bike we miss seeing him out at the plex
he was pushing more and more to sell them before this anyway, he was too worried about getting hurt, we seen alot of people get hurt this year, thats most of the reason I sold mine... he wanting to sell his 2 and step into a rhino...
I understand but i know he will miss it when he sees everyone out on the track
John is a GREAT guy for sure....prayers are being sent. Thanks for keeping us posted Dave.
Quote from: TLittle on June 06, 2010, 01:19:54 AM
I do believe he wants to sell his quads so if anyone known looking for 450 zuki and his wife's 250 zuki(less than 20 hrs on it) I'll probably have them listed with pics soon
Hey Dave, I know John may be looking for a straight sale or SXS, but Bseckle brought a guy to the plex with a very clean popo 700 ute, he was looking to swap for a sport 450.
I will let him know tomorrow, today was chemo for him so I only talked with him for a minute this morning, He was thinking a big ute but preferd a sxs, do you know how old/condition it is in???
Quote from: TLittle on June 07, 2010, 11:08:55 PM
I will let him know tomorrow, today was chemo for him so I only talked with him for a minute this morning, He was thinking a big ute but preferd a sxs, do you know how old/condition it is in???
It's a really really nice 04 700 4x4 popo
Matt should buy it
Tlittle its a 04 700 HO in great condition. He will be getting me pics as soon as he can and I will post them.
:ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: john450r on June 08, 2010, 03:19:30 PM
Matt should buy it
Whats he gonna do with a pooplaris....I don't think they jump too well.
No matt should buy johns 450
Quote from: john450r on June 09, 2010, 12:24:53 PM
No matt should buy johns 450
True, his bike is holding him back now
Quote from: john450r on June 09, 2010, 12:24:53 PM
No matt should buy johns 450
Pieratts 450, that would be a good bike for him.
Things going ok for John, I've only been able to talk with his wife, he's sleeping 90% of the time sick the other 10%.... they say after the initial 30 days in the hospital he will go home but most likely be dealing with this for 2+ years
Thanks for the update please keep them coming still prayig for him
Talked to Ratt yesterday sounded and felt better than he has since it started, everything going well, he has been eating like a member of the LFG team... all positive outcomes so far, he has the big decision of whether to have the bone marrow transplant of not, if he has it big + on it never comming back but big risk for survival through the transplant. All prayers are working, Thank you all
Quote from: TLittle on June 21, 2010, 02:28:10 AM
Talked to Ratt yesterday sounded and felt better than he has since it started, everything going well, he has been eating like a member of the LFG team... all positive outcomes so far, he has the big decision of whether to have the bone marrow transplant of not, if he has it big + on it never comming back but big risk for survival through the transplant. All prayers are working, Thank you all
Thanks for the update Dave...great to hear he is feeling a bit better.
Ya thanks for the update glad to hear he is doing a little better still praying for him
That sounds fantastic. Please continue to update us. Thanks.
Good to hear. I will keep praying for him!
I'm a firm believer in the power of prayer, also in the belief that prayer knows know time, so even knowing that I didn't find out about this till now, my knees are hitting the floor anyway and thanking God that he has done this well so far and for continued good news.
amen brotha :)
Ratt has been home, all is good, he has 8 more months of treatments in other words every 4 weeks he gets to go to the hospital for them to make him sick as all hell, couple weeks after treatments you recover and are pretty much feel in good health just to go right back in again. But he's good!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the update we are still praying for him
Godspeed on this guys recovery!!!!!
How is john doing
he's doing very well, waiting and hopeing for the bone marrow transplant, they found a match for him just had to get with the donor as to his schedual for the surgery... as soon as schedualed he can stop the chemo...
but I was there last week and he looked like perfect health, good to see him like that...all he did was harass his wife for rzr/rhino
Thats great to hear i am still praying for him thanks for the update tell him i will be out at the plex this weekend if he could come out and visit it would be great to see him