ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: rzr ridr on June 03, 2010, 12:28:14 AM

Title: rzr video on youtube
Post by: rzr ridr on June 03, 2010, 12:28:14 AM
I got 3 videos on youtube listed rzr at motoplex its the back track and 7 mile loop and back to camp.sorry I couldnt get them to post on here :'(there raw I dont know how to add music yet.check em out post em on here if you can!!!there long and boring but I was trying to let people thats never been see a bit of the place.
Title: Re: rzr video on youtube
Post by: Paul_S on June 03, 2010, 02:33:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRK7Q3k09Hs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggSAOPd8pJs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho_OYiF-_yA
Title: Re: rzr video on youtube
Post by: rzr ridr on June 03, 2010, 12:55:43 PM
Thanks paul ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: rzr video on youtube
Post by: DALEQUAD on June 03, 2010, 01:00:24 PM
thats way cool.... thanks for posting......

:ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: rzr video on youtube
Post by: rzr ridr on June 03, 2010, 02:39:50 PM
Thanks dale glad you enjoyed it ;D
Title: Re: rzr video on youtube
Post by: greenmachine on June 03, 2010, 09:10:57 PM
very cool, is that the old track back near the old drag strip?
Title: Re: rzr video on youtube
Post by: rzr ridr on June 03, 2010, 09:15:27 PM
Yes sir thats it greenmachine ;D