To all of those that served and sacrificed for our nation. Happy Memorial Day. Please take the time to remember what it's really about , and to thank those that made sure you have the freedom to enjoy all that you have.
It is the
VETERAN,
not the preacher,
who has given us freedom of religion.
It is
the VETERAN,
not the reporter,
who has given us freedom of the press.
It is
the VETERAN,
not the poet,
who has given us freedom of speech.
It is
the VETERAN,
not the campus organizer,
who has given us freedom to assemble.
It is
the VETERAN,
not the lawyer,
who has given us the right to a fair trial.
It is
the VETERAN,
not the politician,
Who has given us the right to vote.
more......
I don't have any pictures. I just have thanks. I remember going to Arlington National to see the wreath ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Very intense and telling of the supreme sacrifice.