Well I rode this place last weekend, one thing to recomend you have on your bike.. Either tons of di-electric grease or a very high intake (snorkel worked well for me =] )
Its on old exit 18. You go towards the golf course. Turn left down a road with horse stables on them on the right. follow that road till you see Bonita grande. There is a dirt road that leads out to a prairie. Be sure to have a guide that has been there before, or you could be lost hours even days.
The water out there is amazing. So much you could drive a jetski out there with no problem, even with transfering to other holes..
Fun ride, alot of water.
is that nere bonita beach
Sorry for the late repsonce, but its going inland, not towards the gulf. Friend came over today to see if I wanted to go again, but like I said..Its ALOT of water. Its fun, but too much can make your bored..