Paul we are going to be coming on Saturday afternoon to ride and camp and ride again on Sunday...is there anything going on? Can we do a swamp ride or something that Saturday night?
I can't ride with you guys (my bike is down and being fixed), but you guys are very welcome to ride.
If we get a few together, we could do a BBQ or something. ;D
ok...I'll see if I can get Jim and some of his buddies too.
Quote from: Dixie Normous on May 26, 2010, 04:54:01 PM
ok...I'll see if I can get Jim and some of his buddies too.
Very cool sir ;D
I am off friday and saturday,gotta work sunday,Might come down friday and camp ,then ride saturday.what about this weekend?
I
m not sure I can make it this weekend, had to re-do my snorkle and I am having to get it all put back together this weekend. That was my problem...I wasn't getting enough air at higher rpms, that is what was causing it to break up real bad! Went 2" all the way out and she runs good, just have to fine tune it now, and she'll be ready to go.
We are in for Sunday.... :drive.gif 2 weeks of work I am ready to play. should be there sunday morning. :Clown.gif
cool find us...I'll be in a white ford f-250 and my buddy will be in a silver toyota tundra
O ya will do. Did you guys do the tampabay event on the 15 an 16??? it was a blast.
naah, we weren't able to make that one...I heard it was good.
It was awesome. Ya I ll be there for the 6th. got to get some laps in.
gonna be in friday and saturday,gotta do the firehouse thing sunday..... :'(
Cool, Mark will be there camping at Yogi Bear (family thingy) and then I'll be there approx 1pm on saturday after my sons football game. We are going to camp at yogi bear camp grounds but will be at motoplex alot.
hey boo boo :ThumbsUp.gif
well I thought I was in the clear to head down but its a no go,I gotta work Sunday,saturday is my Birthday and we are having a party at the parents and I have the kids out of school today,whens the next event/ride??
Quote from: firemanjim on June 04, 2010, 02:33:29 PM
well I thought I was in the clear to head down but its a no go,I gotta work Sunday,saturday is my Birthday and we are having a party at the parents and I have the kids out of school today,whens the next event/ride??
Doesn't that mean special privledges to do whatever you want??? Gotta tell the family the birthday party is at the plex!!!
It wouldn't be the first party at the Plex !!!!!! ;D
we went out there and had the whole plex to ourself...... :D
lucky,I really needed some swamp time..... :'(
Jim you get your good tires on this time?... not that you didn't make it through everywhere last time!!!
yeah I will have my big boy shoes on nexttime....
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/jims4x4/ATV%20stuff/3e0e8993.jpg)
Looks SWEEET !!!
Damn boy....how many wheelers do you have?
Quote from: firemanjim on June 08, 2010, 12:39:24 AM
yeah I will have my big boy shoes on nexttime....
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/jims4x4/ATV%20stuff/3e0e8993.jpg)
are those 30's silverback on 12 inch rims??? They look like the ones I have on my grizzly... I just put 30's on 12 inch rims the other day... can't wait to test them out this weekend!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
well lets see,06 400 max on 27's,06 650 max on 28's and the 08 renegade on 30's,wish I had more :'(
Quote from: firemanjim on June 10, 2010, 06:18:30 AM
well lets see,06 400 max on 27's,06 650 max on 28's and the 08 renegade on 30's,wish I had more :'(
You should put back the stock tires for the weekend and come and race in the ute/sxs class of our mx series starting Sat.
Rene not too heavy?
Quote from: firemanjim on June 10, 2010, 06:18:30 AM
well lets see,06 400 max on 27's,06 650 max on 28's and the 08 renegade on 30's,wish I had more :'(
Nice!!!!! 8)
On the Renegade the 30s are on 12inch rims right?
And how reliable are Can Ams, any problems with all 3?
Quote from: firemanjim on June 10, 2010, 11:55:31 AM
Rene not too heavy?
No sir, Hershal is running it in his rzr. You get 3 hours to practice sat am too, it's normally $15 for the morning practice, but we are going to waive it for members.