we going to whoop it up wed whoot whoot <nanaparty>
Yes sir, 4 pm. If Jeremy Lawson is back from GA, I think him and a few guys from Walsh are going to join us.
AWESOME ;Dthanks see you then!!!hey try to get some old slow guys like myself ;D that I can keep up with rolback1LOL
Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 12:20:54 PM
AWESOME ;Dthanks see you then!!!hey try to get some old slow guys that I can keep up with rolback1LOL
LOL
Wish i lived closer so i could make the weekday rides
I wish you did to man that wendsday ride is amazing following paul and matt they know every turn and hill :o well I mean what I saw of them I saw em when we took off and when they stopped to wait for me and a glimpse through the woods every now and then ;D awesome guys man I love that place!!!I knocked all the bark off one or two of those pine trees back there trying too catch up :o yee haw
Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 03:57:01 PM
I wish you did to man that wendsday ride is amazing following paul and matt they know every turn and hill :o well I mean what I saw of them I saw em when we took off and when they stopped to wait for me and a glimpse through the woods every now and then ;D awesome guys man I love that place!!!I knocked all the bark off one or two of those pine trees back there trying too catch up :o yee haw
rzr ridr....your killing me, i drive buy a polaris dealer almost every day... i almost stopped in to inquire about the orange rzr they got out front.... they also have a 4 seater >:(
;D
Travis just bought a RZR too.
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 25, 2010, 08:07:58 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 03:57:01 PM
I wish you did to man that wendsday ride is amazing following paul and matt they know every turn and hill :o well I mean what I saw of them I saw em when we took off and when they stopped to wait for me and a glimpse through the woods every now and then ;D awesome guys man I love that place!!!I knocked all the bark off one or two of those pine trees back there trying too catch up :o yee haw
rzr ridr....your killing me, i drive buy a polaris dealer almost every day... i almost stopped in to inquire about the orange rzr they got out front.... they also have a 4 seater >:( Hey dale they say the orange ones are the fastest ;)just stop and check it out ;Dyou can ride mine when you come up!!
;D
Quote from: Paul_S on May 25, 2010, 08:10:26 PM
Travis just bought a RZR too.
whens travis comin out paul.we gona keep on till we get a race <nanaparty>