ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Andy9933 on May 23, 2010, 09:04:32 PM

Title: Another TBRD-motoplex games video
Post by: Andy9933 on May 23, 2010, 09:04:32 PM
Enjoy

http://www.vimeo.com/11971121
Title: Re: Another TBRD-motoplex games video
Post by: dirtslinger on May 23, 2010, 11:17:05 PM
nice nice!!
Title: Re: Another TBRD-motoplex games video
Post by: rzr ridr on May 23, 2010, 11:44:41 PM
Great video thanks andy ;D hey was that matt clikn his feet on that steel ramp saweeet ;D
Title: Re: Another TBRD-motoplex games video
Post by: Andy9933 on May 24, 2010, 01:33:04 AM
Quote from: rzr ridr on May 23, 2010, 11:44:41 PM
Great video thanks andy ;D hey was that matt clikn his feet on that steel ramp saweeet ;D

The one and only. I can't do that sitting still.
Title: Re: Another TBRD-motoplex games video
Post by: Paul_S on May 24, 2010, 02:50:48 AM
Nice video sir  8)
Title: Re: Another TBRD-motoplex games video
Post by: Paul_S on May 24, 2010, 03:00:59 AM
LOL, I was watching it again, did u see Mindi chit her drawers @ 2:17 lolol  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fred from Quads Only texted me today, I think his gang are coming up this weekend, they might be able to give a few pointers.
Title: Re: Another TBRD-motoplex games video
Post by: Andy9933 on May 24, 2010, 11:30:43 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 24, 2010, 03:00:59 AM
LOL, I was watching it again, did u see Mindi chit her drawers @ 2:17 lolol  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fred from Quads Only texted me today, I think his gang are coming up this weekend, they might be able to give a few pointers.

Yes I did, lol. He asked why no one took any smooth shots of him. I asked were there any?