Sat @ the humps all day ride. Let me kno who wants to ride later!
Let me know when u go again I'm usually out there every weekend
that place sucks! to much nasty grey muck, that stuff is the worst!!!!!!
Im usually at either the humps or 8st and 137th every weekend. but it looks like it nothing but thunder storms all weekend. I do not mind rain but thunder i'm not to comfortable with.
Hey djtate u haven't had any problems with the law on 8 st n 137 ave. I use to see atvs n bikes about 2 weeks ago but I haven't seen one soul there since. Do u park in da woods or on the side of 137 ave?
LoL I usually ride and we still havnt had a problem I like to park inside but sometime end up parking outside.
I think as long as you are out of sight,in the woods and not racing up and down 137ave your OK, Its always been pretty good with no hassles, till the people that show up and screw it up for everyone else by racing up and down 137ave or doing donuts next to were people are parked. I was out there a couple weeks ago and no problems. STAY IN THE WOODS!!!!!!!
Let me know if anyone heads to 8 st ill ride with you guys. I'm only 5 minutes away from there. Hey Man you ever been out to 41 st NW by the correction facility? I've heard there is a couple trails out there n have you Rodin with the law out there too?
I have ridien starting at 137th and 8th all the way to the prison on 42sst street and then continued north to ockechobee
The humps is not for ya speed demons only the best 4x4 mudding dwn south. Won't be out this wknd maybe next! Later!
i plan on going out to 8st in the afternoon tomorrow pm me if anything..we should find some good mud tomorrow.
How was it this weekend with all this rain we had. I was tryin to get a group with my brothers but like alwalys last moment nobody could make it. Ill try this weekend let me know if your goin again
well 30 minutes out and i snapped a chain and broke an axle lol. Parts are ordered
Sounds good ill be out there Saturday just look for me in my green arctic cat 500. What kind of atv u ridin?
I live down in Miami by the airport. Where is the humps located I've been looking for a near by place that has some good mud.
Anyone planning on rideing this saturday
I'm planning on going out this weekend Saturday in the late noon (first time at the Hump) with a couple old Honda ATC200s. Anything I should really be wary of? Already know to stay more in the woods and not act like a total jackass, lol. ;) Should be good riding after all that rain in the beginning of the week.
EDIT: Where would be a good place to park? Or just follow by example if I can?
Who's riding this wknd?yachtin jimbo that you. It's me Juan u riding this wknd at the humps or u coming up this way at Lcross or RNYC.
If u dnt kno were the humps is it's across homestead senior off tennesse rd dwn by the nurserys can't miss it!
Going out there today ^.^ Labor Day weekend ride. Hope everybody has Monday off, LOL.
Did sum riding @ the humps this Sunday and had a blast. Place is full of water n always mud. Here's what I have to say to all that ride the humps pick up after urself. These guys on these sports bikes just left tons of trash on the side of the road where everyone parks. Oh yea try doin donuts somewhere else, you can see all your tracks next to every ones cars! That keeps up n the man's gonna close it dwn for us. Ya be easy catch ya on the next ride!
OK mudd dogg since you choose to single out a particular type of bike and blame all the litter on them, I guess I will say that all you 4x4 riders are the cause of all the environmental damage that is caused at the humps and the tresspassing. Dude, You cannot blame a problem like litter on a specific group of individuals just cause of your personal opinion! comments like that really dont do anything to keep us all together as enthusiast. I take offense to your comments cause I specifically am very clean,safe and considerate of an area when I ride anywhere I go. dont complain about a problem that you aint willing to do anything about!!!!!
where off tennesse rd do you park... is that homstead senior highschool or senior citizen home.
@ Zman I ain't trying to single u sports bike riders out. I know it was a group of sports rider that parked right behind my truck. They left restraunt tin trays of garbage on the side of the road and paper plates when they left. When I got back from riding from within the humps a little to late to tell them sum since they left.Look every one liters out there beer cans etc. Just sayin a little excessive littering pick your mess up is all I'm sayin. That goes out to 4x4 riders and ya speedsters! Just hate to see the best spot dwn south get shut dwn for sum ignorance from a select few! I park off tennesse rd on hmstd senior side. I dnt ride on the road or in the rock quarys. I stay in the humps. If it says environmentaly friendly area I respect it.haven't seen those signs in the humps or in the prarie. But there's is environmentaly no tressoassing signs of the dirt roads towards cardsound I dnt ride in there but that's me. Not tryin to beef with ya be easy see Ya on the next ride!
I appoligize if I was a little rough :( but the OHV community is as divided as the grand canyon) and your right there is a small percentage of people that ride 2x4 and 4x4 that tend to give the whole group a bad rap. I personally thank you for your effort and courtesy when you recreate. you are one of the few that does not give us (the responsible riders) a bad rap. thanks again for being one of the good guys ;)
Zman no sweat bro. It's like u say we are divided as a group. N it shouldn't be. Just wanted to post on here n say what ever riding style u prefer let's just keep are spots clean. I kno the humps ain't legal but I been stopped by the fwc out there couple times. they say just stay off the roads n stay in the woods n were good. humps is for everybody and it's a great spot. Let's try to keep it clean so they dnt Kick our @$$ out later! See ya boyz on the next ride!
planning on Labelle ride not this sat but the next, Oct- 9
leave the marlboros at home!!
gonna put a whoopin on that 440!!!!!!! ;)
zman u seem like a nic guy but untill u can follow my 750!!!!!!! on a trail please dont post thank u
Quote from: crom A zone on September 30, 2010, 03:03:19 AM
zman u seem like a nic guy but untill u can follow my 750!!!!!!! on a trail please dont post thank u
lmao
Riding @ the humps this wknd. Probably Sat for sure Sunday. Hit me up if ya want to ride later!
cromazone you talkin about dry trails? or the kind that you need a submarine for? if its dry trails, I would ask you to put your money were your mouth is and lets make a little bet! if you win I'll buy the beer ;) if I win (in dry trails) and trust me I will win, you cant drink anymore while riding :'( Is that a fair bet? I hope for your sake you dont pick Croom :'( cause Ill race you through the woods from the sand pit to the camp ground and give you a head start! :-*
z man bet might take place at l cross hmmmmmm hope u got a deep wallet i can drink alot
if you want it to be Lcross thats fine with me! ;) but you gotta be willing to stick to your end of the bet? if you lose remember no more drinking while riding :'( I think you gotta lot more to lose than me cause beer is cheap nowa days. so let me know what kinda trails, dry trails? mud? Im talkin bout dry trails
to make it a fair deal it needs to be during raining season so trails are mix of wet and dry.... i just saying
Someone growing feather :o
Anyone plannin on going out here any weekend in January after the holidays?
i am down pm me or post up here we get a nice group together on a sat or sunday
lets do 8st and 137ave
dontt hink i ever been there? and what happend about l cross z man i was waiting
let me know if you need directions?
me and matt will carpool to 8th and 137 but thats true wuzza z man we were a lcross
Next weekend would be best for me.