First off, thanks to Brian & all the guys who helped from Tampa Bay Ridin Dirty. It was a great weekend. If you ride a sport quad and/or have kids who ride 4 wheelers and didn't come out, I can't tell you how much fun you/they missed out on. Excellent food, excellent people and some really fun and very competitive competitions.
The kids competitions went great (thanks Bill & Mindi), the beginner mx race, had 32 entries, the night time main mx race ended up getting split into 2 heats a last chance qualifier and a main. There was some great racing. Drag race was well attended, as were the barrel races and xc races.
Lot's of fun trail riding too, the tracks were well used and all in all it was a fantastic weekend. 50% of the trails are under water right now...but everyone seemed to still have a great time.
Already planning the next one....woot woot.
Click below for the video.
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/misc/vj.jpg) (http://vimeo.com/11911021)
Great video paul, That was just some of the action. Anyone that didn't come missed out.wwwwwwoooootttttt
Cool video i just wish you was closer
great video paul
Great vidio paul i cant wait to come back on memorial day weekend it is worth the 4hour drive every time
Awesome video, it was a great weekend. Looking forward to the next one.
Nice video and I even like the song ;)
Quote from: T2 on May 21, 2010, 10:07:33 AM
Nice video and I even like the song ;)
you like the song??? seriously????
so does my daughter but she is 13 :R :R :R
Had an outstanding time. The videos all look great. Will be back!
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 21, 2010, 12:04:13 PM
Quote from: T2 on May 21, 2010, 10:07:33 AM
Nice video and I even like the song ;)
you like the song??? seriously????
so does my daughter but she is 13 :R :R :R
Well than I guess your daugther has good taste you should listen to her music than.
Quote from: T2 on May 22, 2010, 07:17:35 AM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 21, 2010, 12:04:13 PM
Quote from: T2 on May 21, 2010, 10:07:33 AM
Nice video and I even like the song ;)
you like the song??? seriously????
so does my daughter but she is 13 :R :R :R
Well than I guess your daugther has good taste you should listen to her music than.
she thinks she has good taste in music but she also likes a song called "LOL SMILEY FACE" so that throws that theory out the window :L :L
i dont hate the song, just not my cup of tea
great video paul thanks for sharing :Clap.gif