(http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg198/WJDTRI/flyers/Maxville052910.jpg)
Any "pro riders" going to this one????? or jus posers????
Are you referring to quads or bikes?
Shawn
i think he's talkin about the bikes........ ::) we plan on having all our bikes there. no posers here! :P
Quote from: ratsrepus on May 21, 2010, 12:43:47 AM
Any "pro riders" going to this one????? or jus posers????
What's up ratsrepus, you're back. Maybe if your fast you can be posing for a picture in the winner's circle after the race. You coming to Maxville on your 1987 Polaris Cyclone?....or are you gonna be sporting the Yamaha Breeze?
here is ratsrepus's TRX50R! i was testing out the carb. for him.
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o263/browningderek/DSC03494_resize.jpg)
and here is his and his brothers bikes together. HAWTNESS!
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o263/browningderek/DSC03490_resize.jpg)
does enybody got directions to maxville?
South of I10 on the east side of 301 is all I know. Address is on the flyer
WJ
thanks
Quote from: dirtysouthmotorsports on May 25, 2010, 08:40:01 PM
thanks
Hey Tyler,
We have some tires we'll be bringing down. I don't know how you will get them mounted though. The tire machine we have is up in Moultrie to do this.
il probley run my tires i have now...do u have rims???
I"ll have my manual changer with us.
^^^ well there ya go. tires only, no rims!
ok sound good c yall there
whos comin to maxville?
wish i could but i'm on call all weekend and all next week so i got to chill out around town unless boss man says he can handle it! :dunno.gif
WHUT!?
Did anyone get any pictures or Video of the Open Quads race?
2nd heat ONLY! LOL ;D
pictures are by Dwain Henry
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dag221/sets/72157624045538511/
WJ
no pics of the am quads :'(
Quote from: derek330 on May 31, 2010, 02:49:30 PM
2nd heat ONLY! LOL ;D
Yea we only got the 2nd heat , just let me get it posted on youtube :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: WJDTRI on May 31, 2010, 06:43:17 PM
pictures are by Dwain Henry
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dag221/sets/72157624045538511/
WJ
Great pics!
Maxville Grand Prix's first race was a great event/success. We only had 33 riders but saw some good action in the Expert, Pee Wee & Open Quad classes. We had the track all to ourselves, started close to on time and was complete by 7:30 in the evening. Track owners were great to work with and we will be adding Maxville to our 2010 second half points series.
Thanks to all that came to the race and especially to those that helped out.
Dwain Henry indicated that the pictures he posted will only be on there for a short while and then he will only leave the best pictures up. He has offered them up to all to download them should you want to.
Ward
Quote from: dirtysouthmotorsports on May 31, 2010, 08:00:10 PM
no pics of the am quads :'(
Yeah I know. I guess their were none taken???
Quote from: LIL_JOHN14 on June 02, 2010, 10:54:01 PM
Quote from: dirtysouthmotorsports on May 31, 2010, 08:00:10 PM
no pics of the am quads :'(
Yeah I know. I guess their were none taken???
I have all the quad videos except the open class heat #1, Lisa deleted it by mistake.
when I get them downloaded to Youtube ,I will post them up !
Awesome.
yep we guna be famous :D
Here are some from the Open Quad class...
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/ATV/Maxville%20Speedway%205-29-10/MaxvilleSpeedwayRace5-29-10003.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/ATV/Maxville%20Speedway%205-29-10/MaxvilleSpeedwayRace5-29-10009.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/ATV/Maxville%20Speedway%205-29-10/MaxvilleSpeedwayRace5-29-10010.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/ATV/Maxville%20Speedway%205-29-10/MaxvilleSpeedwayRace5-29-10011.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/ATV/Maxville%20Speedway%205-29-10/MaxvilleSpeedwayRace5-29-10012.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/ATV/Maxville%20Speedway%205-29-10/MaxvilleSpeedwayRace5-29-10013.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/ATV/Maxville%20Speedway%205-29-10/MaxvilleSpeedwayRace5-29-10014.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/ATV/Maxville%20Speedway%205-29-10/MaxvilleSpeedwayRace5-29-10016.jpg)
Derek was pretending he was on a motorcycle....
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/ATV/Maxville%20Speedway%205-29-10/MaxvilleSpeedwayRace5-29-10022.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/ATV/Maxville%20Speedway%205-29-10/MaxvilleSpeedwayRace5-29-10024.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/ATV/Maxville%20Speedway%205-29-10/MaxvilleSpeedwayRace5-29-10025.jpg)
I think he saw me coming...
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/ATV/Maxville%20Speedway%205-29-10/MaxvilleSpeedwayRace5-29-10028.jpg)
Nice save Derek
dang! the door got slamed on somebody! LOL ;D and yes, i practice 2 wheelin when i can.
Hey Derek
When you get to the point where you can be turning your bike right while going left on two wheels, let Shawn know and he can sign you up in one of the M/C classes. :)
WJ
LOL ;D i already told SM we can race quad against MC. i will try to keep it on 2 wheels but no promises. :P i got a cr250. i would like to race it one time BUT, i don't have the money cause i spend it all on quads. plus i want to keep my legs and not have them trampled by a dirtbike.
jumping is my thing on motorcycles. i will leave that slidin' mess to y'all. :ThumbsUp.gif