So who is up for another great time at the Plex on Memorial Day weekend. A group of 15-20 of us are coming and we always welcome others to ride with us.
Come up and join in on the fun!!!
Looking forward to seeing you there. ;D
I will be there cant wait
not sure if i can make it or not :dunno.gif
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 21, 2010, 04:02:54 PM
not sure if i can make it or not :dunno.gif
come on man you can do it!!!
maybe for just a day ;D
Anybody on monday???(memorial day)
Quote from: 250rsith on May 22, 2010, 06:56:04 PM
Anybody on monday???(memorial day)
MEEE <nanaparty>That is if paul dont mind ;D
All you mudders that have thought about comming to the plex, theres more mud and wet trails there right now then I have ever seen, even after the floods there wasn't this much mud, theres a bunch of us mud doggers headed out for the holiday... I doubt we will have much sleeping going on just riding... can't wait, the Friday night right will be insane!!! I surely expect frenchy to be there for it
Only 4 days
YEEE HAAWW <nanaparty>
Quote from: TLittle on May 24, 2010, 01:32:53 AM
All you mudders that have thought about comming to the plex, theres more mud and wet trails there right now then I have ever seen, even after the floods there wasn't this much mud, theres a bunch of us mud doggers headed out for the holiday... I doubt we will have much sleeping going on just riding... can't wait, the Friday night right will be insane!!! I surely expect frenchy to be there for it
I have a feeling that is not happening unless he rides on the back with you or walks. His Cat is about 230 miles away from the plex. ;)
Don't tell me the linch mob has it hanging from a tree again!!!
I need a favor too, I'm bringing my daughters chinese pos, see if I can get some help to get it running longer than 2 days, it only has about 4 hours on it
Quote from: TLittle on May 24, 2010, 10:27:56 PM
Don't tell me the linch mob has it hanging from a tree again!!!
I need a favor too, I'm bringing my daughters chinese pos, see if I can get some help to get it running longer than 2 days, it only has about 4 hours on it
Problem with an off brand China bike is even if you find out what is wrong with it good luck finding the parts to fix it. Best bet with a China mini would be to get an Apex or DRR ( talk with Chad from ECP mini quads). Or get a Honda TRX 90 you can't kill them.
Quote from: OPowersports on May 24, 2010, 09:43:49 PM
Quote from: TLittle on May 24, 2010, 01:32:53 AM
All you mudders that have thought about comming to the plex, theres more mud and wet trails there right now then I have ever seen, even after the floods there wasn't this much mud, theres a bunch of us mud doggers headed out for the holiday... I doubt we will have much sleeping going on just riding... can't wait, the Friday night right will be insane!!! I surely expect frenchy to be there for it
I have a feeling that is not happening unless he rides on the back with you or walks. His Cat is about 230 miles away from the plex. ;)
If it will be done by Friday, my offer to deliever still stands.
Quote from: Raptorman_Ed on May 24, 2010, 11:46:53 PM
Quote from: OPowersports on May 24, 2010, 09:43:49 PM
Quote from: TLittle on May 24, 2010, 01:32:53 AM
All you mudders that have thought about comming to the plex, theres more mud and wet trails there right now then I have ever seen, even after the floods there wasn't this much mud, theres a bunch of us mud doggers headed out for the holiday... I doubt we will have much sleeping going on just riding... can't wait, the Friday night right will be insane!!! I surely expect frenchy to be there for it
I have a feeling that is not happening unless he rides on the back with you or walks. His Cat is about 230 miles away from the plex. ;)
If it will be done by Friday, my offer to deliever still stands.
Theres no way it will be done by friday
Quote from: john450r on May 25, 2010, 12:09:07 AM
Quote from: Raptorman_Ed on May 24, 2010, 11:46:53 PM
Quote from: OPowersports on May 24, 2010, 09:43:49 PM
Quote from: TLittle on May 24, 2010, 01:32:53 AM
All you mudders that have thought about comming to the plex, theres more mud and wet trails there right now then I have ever seen, even after the floods there wasn't this much mud, theres a bunch of us mud doggers headed out for the holiday... I doubt we will have much sleeping going on just riding... can't wait, the Friday night right will be insane!!! I surely expect frenchy to be there for it
I have a feeling that is not happening unless he rides on the back with you or walks. His Cat is about 230 miles away from the plex. ;)
If it will be done by Friday, my offer to deliever still stands.
Theres no way it will be done by friday
I am going to Tallahassee the following Thursday if it helps too.
LOL, I am not in a hurry to get it back..when John and Matt get a chance to get on it..it is fine with me. Not expecting to get it back too soon.
I have ridden in the swamps so much lately, that I am not looking to take it back in there anytime soon.
Started riding MX, so concentrating on that at the moment.
Quote from: OPowersports on May 24, 2010, 11:33:34 PM
Quote from: TLittle on May 24, 2010, 10:27:56 PM
Don't tell me the linch mob has it hanging from a tree again!!!
I need a favor too, I'm bringing my daughters chinese pos, see if I can get some help to get it running longer than 2 days, it only has about 4 hours on it
Problem with an off brand China bike is even if you find out what is wrong with it good luck finding the parts to fix it. Best bet with a China mini would be to get an Apex or DRR ( talk with Chad from ECP mini quads). Or get a Honda TRX 90 you can't kill them.
honda trx don't cost 400 bucks...it's just clean the carb and the thing works good, but last 2 times 2-3 days after, no go
Check the fuel line and filter, wait change the fuel line and filter.
OK, here's what I had to do with every one I sold before it went out the door:
1: Change fuel lines and filter, they're junk.
2: take apart engine engine shut off (the red switch on the handlebar) and clean with contact cleaner, the apply di-electric grease
3: tighten connections on voltage regulator and starter switch and apply dielectric grease.
4: loctite all important nuts and bolts, ( for some reason China doesn't know how to use this wonderful substance)
Carb and electric issues dominate these bikes, the fuel lines and fiter will help the carb, but if you have an electric choke, well either keep an extra carb or swap for a manual choke carb.
These bikes are inexpensive and will not give you the reliability of a Honda or Popo youth boke that cost 5-8 times as much, but can be a great kids bike if you can wrench some.
For parts parts4motorsports.com The owner Mike Turber is a wealth of MIC info, and if he doesn't have what you need he can direct you.
Quote from: Paul_S on May 25, 2010, 01:07:36 AM
Started riding MX, so concentrating on that at the moment.
you the man Paul 8)
Quote from: Andy9933 on May 25, 2010, 06:05:14 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 25, 2010, 01:07:36 AM
Started riding MX, so concentrating on that at the moment.
you the man Paul 8)
Don't forget, I got the keys to the skidder, so if I don't like the jump (which is the case with most of them lol) it will get changed. We changed the double double coming out of the last BIG corner before the finish line, into a table..this past weekend. Expect to see some other changes.
Hey cuz can I hold dem keys a hour or 2 rolback1
Only 2 days
On my way down to groom the track today.
Quote from: john450r on May 27, 2010, 12:53:37 PM
Only 2 days
Take the go pro, I want to see some action. Wwwwoootttt
Sure would like to go.... have plans for boating beach weekend on east coast with a good friend and family
Y'all have fun!
Pics!
Same to you. Enjoy the boat.
I am in valdosta planning on sat but might come in Friday night as well
Had a great time on the Friday night swamp ride,great folks out at the plex as usual,gave the new snorks a good test run that's for sure.will be bringing the generator and camper next weekend ,the back and forth to the campground knda sucks
Hey Paul, how's the mx tracks up there? Did you guys got some rain? Planning on heading up there on Monday to the mx tracks for a while so hoping tracks are not that wet
Been looking foward to go to the Plex. Thanks and keep the great job.
BTW, anybody from the Ocala area heading up there?
Quote from: 250rsith on May 30, 2010, 07:42:52 PM
Hey Paul, how's the mx tracks up there? Did you guys got some rain? Planning on heading up there on Monday to the mx tracks for a while so hoping tracks are not that wet
Been looking foward to go to the Plex. Thanks and keep the great job.
BTW, anybody from the Ocala area heading up there?
Tracks are great..as we speak. Not expecting anymore rain. As long as we don't get a bunch more rain..it should be perfect conditions tomorrow.
Thanks for another great weekend paul cant wait for the next one
Quote from: firemanjim on May 30, 2010, 05:13:36 PM
Had a great time on the Friday night swamp ride,great folks out at the plex as usual,gave the new snorks a good test run that's for sure.will be bringing the generator and camper next weekend ,the back and forth to the campground knda sucks
Jim you ever find out why that beast you ride was running funny on the weekend of the ATV games? :banghead.gif
fuel filter and silt in tank,runs great now..... :P
Quote from: firemanjim on June 01, 2010, 01:36:44 AM
fuel filter and silt in tank,runs great now..... :P
Bad load of gas? Your stuff is cleaner on the outside than inside.
yeah I keep my junk clean,I will make sure the dirt stays outta the tank for sure,never know how a machine has been treated when you buy used,I would figure with only 11 hours on the bike it would be tip top but I guess it only takes one time filling and dirt getting in the tank to clog up the works.....Running strong now :P
Quote from: firemanjim on June 01, 2010, 01:27:39 PM
yeah I keep my junk clean,I will make sure the dirt stays outta the tank for sure,never know how a machine has been treated when you buy used,I would figure with only 11 hours on the bike it would be tip top but I guess it only takes one time filling and dirt getting in the tank to clog up the works.....Running strong now :P
were you the one that thought the battery was bad and replaced it ?
yup that was me.......ended up not to be the battery.....
that sucks.... well at least you got that beast figured out and back up to speed :ThumbsUp.gif
Thanks for another great weekend Pual...hope I did things right!!!
Raptorman, I sent you a PM with some questions about your trailer. Wanted to see if you got is as my computer is doing strange things. Thanks
Dude those Rivers I mean creeks were awesome this past weekend snows 40 was just a little deep rode the rim and it was over the handle bars just the way I like it
It was a blast ridin with you again Tinker.
The plex was perfect, water water everywhere! ;D
Quote from: pault on June 03, 2010, 10:18:24 PM
Raptorman, I sent you a PM with some questions about your trailer. Wanted to see if you got is as my computer is doing strange things. Thanks
I sent you a reply....