Please email me at jcamps3@yahoo.com so I can email you the form or PM me and i will email to your address the form, or simply go to performanceatv@aol.com and request a form or go directly to the store at 14055 sw 139 court miami,Fl 33186 and ask ray to let you fill out the form.
i did it already when i went down to rays shop... its a long drive down there but anything to help with more riding spots!
Here's the form....
ITS FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! To fill out!!!!!!!!!
We get what we deserve!
zman i think u should give up with the "lets get a place open thing" it hasent worked in couple years and will not work now. face the facts there are plenty of places to ride as is and at looks of it new ones coming every month.
anytime rember l cross is just 2 hours away and has trails u can ride all day and not get tired of them
think u beat it with a stick and its dead.... bumps wont help it anymore. just settle and relize u gonna have to travle few hours to ride from now on
riding gear??? sunglasses and a beer in hand. yep i always got it.
yep got 6 legal ones now and bunch others still oping every month
anyone under the influence of drugs or alchohol will not be permitted beyond the entrance of the place, so see you at the entrance gate! OH also, anyone doing donuts in the parking lot or not wearing required safety gear (helmet,boots,goggles,pants) will not be allowed to ride!! I'll send you a postcard
I live 5 hours away, sorry.
Same here. I live a long way away. I don't want to sign something saying I'd support it, pay for it and ride there when I honestly wouldn't be able to. I wish you all the best of luck though. Those of you in that area should get behind it and sign on.
ok...ya can't drink, do drugs, or doughnuts in the parkin lot....what in the hell are ya going to be able to do in there? ;)
ya helmet i can see if doing a race, but boots,pants googles are u nuts or stupied? whats wronge with sunglasses and shorts with flip flop? we do live in florida and its hot as heck out there.
looks like u be the only winner there. the rest of us will send u a post card from a fun place we ride.
Quote from: crom A zone on June 09, 2010, 11:17:33 AM
ya helmet i can see if doing a race, but boots,pants googles are u nuts or stupied? whats wronge with sunglasses and shorts with flip flop? we do live in florida and its hot as heck out there.
looks like u be the only winner there. the rest of us will send u a post card from a fun place we ride.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I would like a place down here but with a little freedom n not no dam park where u gotta where all dat gear. It would be nice to be able to ride with a beer in your hand or at least stop n drink a beer
deesteady , you want freedom to ride ? then go where you've been going and drink whatever you want!!! If you cant follow simple rules that are at most places to ride throughout the state then dont go. There are plenty of places and lots of people you can go with or hang with. I have over a hundred people that are willing to follow simple safety guidelines and enjoy a safe place for their family and kids. If your choice is to drink,get drunk, and be a FOOL on an ATV, then go ahead. JUST DONT THINK ITS GONNA HAPPEN AT THIS PLACE!!! Liquid courage is not the fuel of choice for ATV'S I can tell you the decision to not allow alchohol was easy. It simplifies things, so I dont have to deal with the patrons that prefer that type of environment. If I had an interest in serving beer or liqour I would open a bar or club, not a place to ride ATV'S through trails!!!! I am sorry you guys cant seem to enjoy such a great activity WITHOUT BEING DRUNK. I wont miss the drunken flip flop wearin ATVER"S that's for sure!!!!!!!!!
hey just rember we got our places to ride already and still more open every month. ;) ;D :o ::)
so maybe u should stop trying to be the hero sit on your atv and ride for the fun of it agian
most have something todo with mia people crazy weird down there :-*
the invite still open u more than welcome to come ride with us when ever u want.
I have to agree that im not much into the whole drinking while riding scene. to each his own but its just not my cup of tea.
Theres a time and place for just about anything you like!!! I enjoy a cold beer at Lcross and RYC, Dude, I just aint gonna be able to do it at this place, thats all!!! this aint about you guys and us guys and those guys. This is about havin a place I can ride without havin to drive for HOURS!!! I welcome YOU to try to convince anyone in the area ( Broward county) That you would like to open a place for ATV's OH' and dont forget the drinking part, Then come back and tell me how far you got?
Hey Zman03 how much are you guys charging to get into your place and where's it at?
Quote from: crom A zone on June 09, 2010, 09:13:07 PM
the invite still open u more than welcome to come ride with us when ever u want.
Why would anyone want to ride with you? You say its alright to ride in flip flops and under the influence of alcohol? You're a fool and if I ever see you doing what you described I will report your @** to the authorities.
Zman, thanks for the effort, at least someone is trying to keep this sport alive. ;)
The Plan is one step closer!!! Next week we will be in contact with the agencies involved and moving forward!!!!!!!!! This will take some time but so far it looks good. There will be about 20 miles of Marked trails (one way) 4wheel seperate from 2 wheel and kid seperate from adults. This will be a dry trail system!!!! We will have a beginner trail and expert trail. Yes there will be a fee of about 15-20 bucks we will not have power or showers but a restroom will be available. There will be plenty of parking and that will also be seperate (kids area,beginner area,quads area,dirtbike area). I will tell you guys more details as we get closer. PLEASE SIGN THE FORM!!!!!!!! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT I HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE PEOPLE THIS WILL BENEFIT!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 11, 2010, 04:49:25 PM
Quote from: crom A zone on June 09, 2010, 09:13:07 PM
the invite still open u more than welcome to come ride with us when ever u want.
Why would anyone want to ride with you? You say its alright to ride in flip flops and under the influence of alcohol? You're a fool and if I ever see you doing what you described I will report your @** to the authorities.
Zman, thanks for the effort, at least someone is trying to keep this sport alive. ;)
ill make sure i pm u next time i go ride. u can come get pics of me too. its funny just 2 weeks ago i made local newspapers over florida area and june 16th i will be on a tv show too. i had plenty of refreshments(it was hot out there had to stay hydrated) and sunglasses on for safty (sun was bright) and i think i was barefoot (evan better than flip flops) so maybe u need to adjust way you look at people ride
I will be getting some results back this week regarding the use of the property for ATV's. So far all is thumbs up!!! and progress is being made!!!! I could sure use some help from the riders!!!! SIGN THE FORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ride drunk n high all the time.......call the police on me snitch boy.............bet u can't catch me boy :T............what u really need to do is save dat phone call n shove it up ur u know what. Hope u fools enjoy ur prison park...screw the authorities u needa watch out for diz RuDe BoY R3@L3$+ N!gg@
Hey Zman! Remember me talking about the idiots that got the Holeylands closed down?????
Every dog has his day!!! Im sure his day will come!!! Remember that this guy only represents an extremely miniscule % of riders. There are far more people that do this activity they way it was intended. Your always gonna have a guy like this that chooses to do things to the contrary or in rebellion to the normal. Its sad but he will be a statistic one day. Right now he's seeming to need some attention and for whatever reason enjoys being persude by the police while under the influence of drugs and alchohol. I can tell you he's probably not going to be seen in to many places that the MAJORITY of people go to.
Quote from: DeeSteady on June 14, 2010, 02:19:57 PM
I ride drunk n high all the time.......call the police on me snitch boy.............bet u can't catch me boy :T............what u really need to do is save dat phone call n shove it up ur u know what. Hope u fools enjoy ur prison park...screw the authorities u needa watch out for diz RuDe BoY R3@L3$+ N!gg@
Please take your immature and idiotic remarks elsewhere. And I would snitch on you if it meant keeping this sport alive for those who have respect for themselves and other riders. Its not even worth arguing about. You'll do whatever you want, and when you get yourself or someone else hurt, then you will pay the consequences. I feel bad for you, I truly do. I just hope what you do doesn't get someone killed.
Quote from: DeeSteady on June 14, 2010, 02:19:57 PM
I ride drunk n high all the time.......call the police on me snitch boy.............bet u can't catch me boy :T............what u really need to do is save dat phone call n shove it up ur u know what. Hope u fools enjoy ur prison park...screw the authorities u needa watch out for diz RuDe BoY R3@L3$+ N!gg@
Nigga pleeze!!!!!!!!!!! :tsktsk.gif
Quote from: DeeSteady on June 14, 2010, 02:19:57 PM
I ride drunk n high all the time.......call the police on me snitch boy.............bet u can't catch me boy :T............what u really need to do is save dat phone call n shove it up ur u know what. Hope u fools enjoy ur prison park...screw the authorities u needa watch out for diz RuDe BoY R3@L3$+ N!gg@
you more than welcome to come ride where my group does dont worry the only rule is have fun
quadracer1992 u ride tracks and race i and bunch other ride for fun so there is no sport as u call it how we ride so if u dont like it dont show up where my group rides and how would u sleep at night knowing u ratted some 1 out for just having fun?/?????
Some of the things you call fun are against the law and some of these people have children when they ride and would not want them to be in that type of environment.
k then all they have to say is wont be there not tryin to rat some 1 out,
Quote from: zman03 on June 15, 2010, 05:53:16 PM
Some of the things you call fun are against the law and some of these people have children when they ride and would not want them to be in that type of environment.
I think hes just trying to tick us off. Anyways, where is this riding area you're trying to get opened up?
Lol I didnt even read the topic. I dont live in Dade county , but if theres a good riding area opened up its probably closer than the other places I ride at.
+1 ;)
Quote from: zman03 on June 09, 2010, 03:32:40 PM
deesteady , you want freedom to ride ? then go where you've been going and drink whatever you want!!! If you cant follow simple rules that are at most places to ride throughout the state then dont go. There are plenty of places and lots of people you can go with or hang with. I have over a hundred people that are willing to follow simple safety guidelines and enjoy a safe place for their family and kids. If your choice is to drink,get drunk, and be a FOOL on an ATV, then go ahead. JUST DONT THINK ITS GONNA HAPPEN AT THIS PLACE!!! Liquid courage is not the fuel of choice for ATV'S I can tell you the decision to not allow alchohol was easy. It simplifies things, so I dont have to deal with the patrons that prefer that type of environment. If I had an interest in serving beer or liqour I would open a bar or club, not a place to ride ATV'S through trails!!!! I am sorry you guys cant seem to enjoy such a great activity WITHOUT BEING DRUNK. I wont miss the drunken flip flop wearin ATVER"S that's for sure!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: zman03 on June 22, 2010, 04:19:15 PM
Yellow rr, I dont get it????
Z. I am 100% in agreement with your logic. Dress for the crash not for the ride. I have broken my ankle twice, my kneecap, my big toe and now my wrist....and i wear gear. See ya out there!
They tried this for a martin county ride area....that was four years ago "Maybe more", they are approved, the only downside is the GOVERNMENT wont allow it to go through??? they are tied up in the governments cluster F@#k, hundreds signed the pledge, hundreds called the county, hundreds donated money....still nothing.
As far as I know anyway....thats what I was told last time I talked to them.
I will be more then happy to sign your pledge, even donate, but the GOVERNMENT sucks.
I am gettin closer to making this place open every week!!! If I dont see there is a NEED Ill let the Idea DIE and you guys can figure it out yourselves. I NEED PEOPLE TO SIGN THE PLEDGE FORM!!!!!! IF I DONT SEE THE INTEREST FROM THE RIDERS, THAN WHATS THE POINT????
You will die trying, the goverment sucks, your rules suck and your park sucks.....nobody want a park where you u can't drink, smoke, or see a$$ n t!t!es cuz without beer or liqour there won't b no ass n tities....there's plenty off place to ride in miami where u can do whateva u want n I won't tell no one cuz then they will spoil it.....you're better off riding your own n mindin ur own cuz ur idea really SUCKS....Zman no one will never catch me cuz they won't make it where I go threw something ur lil girly bike will never go threw.....dry trails in south florida please ride with me n my crew n you will have n experience you have never had b4 but we don't like punks n snitches so I guess that will never happen ...RuDeBoY. R3@!3$+ N!GG@
Quote from: DeeSteady on June 28, 2010, 09:12:44 PM
You will die trying, the goverment sucks, your rules suck and your park sucks.....nobody want a park where you u can't drink, smoke, or see a$$ n t!t!es cuz without beer or liqour there won't b no ass n tities....there's plenty off place to ride in miami where u can do whateva u want n I won't tell no one cuz then they will spoil it.....you're better off riding your own n mindin ur own cuz ur idea really SUCKS....Zman no one will never catch me cuz they won't make it where I go threw something ur lil girly bike will never go threw.....dry trails in south florida please ride with me n my crew n you will have n experience you have never had b4 but we don't like punks n snitches so I guess that will never happen ...RuDeBoY. R3@!3$+ N!GG@
Ladies and gentlemen...I present to you (arguably) the dumbest person to ever post on this site. ???
hell ya its not me anymore ;D ;D
Quote from: crom A zone on June 28, 2010, 09:27:52 PM
hell ya its not me anymore ;D ;D
You're not dumb Matt.
And, you've got cool crocs!
But that guy???? He's a idiot and a punk.
I will certainly not miss this guys support!!!! His own post speaks volumes!!!! no more need be said!!!
Brother send me one caospop@gmail.com
Quote from: Anoriginal on June 28, 2010, 09:23:12 PM
Quote from: DeeSteady on June 28, 2010, 09:12:44 PM
You will die trying, the goverment sucks, your rules suck and your park sucks.....nobody want a park where you u can't drink, smoke, or see a$$ n t!t!es cuz without beer or liqour there won't b no ass n tities....there's plenty off place to ride in miami where u can do whateva u want n I won't tell no one cuz then they will spoil it.....you're better off riding your own n mindin ur own cuz ur idea really SUCKS....Zman no one will never catch me cuz they won't make it where I go threw something ur lil girly bike will never go threw.....dry trails in south florida please ride with me n my crew n you will have n experience you have never had b4 but we don't like punks n snitches so I guess that will never happen ...RuDeBoY. R3@!3$+ N!GG@
Ladies and gentlemen...I present to you (arguably) the dumbest person to ever post on this site. ???
X2
I'd like to meet him on some trails and would totally enjoy stuffing his ass into a tree. Freekin Hoodrat...... O0
Quote from: DeeSteady on June 28, 2010, 09:12:44 PM
You will die trying, the goverment sucks, your rules suck and your park sucks.....nobody want a park where you u can't drink, smoke, or see a$$ n t!t!es cuz without beer or liqour there won't b no ass n tities....there's plenty off place to ride in miami where u can do whateva u want n I won't tell no one cuz then they will spoil it.....you're better off riding your own n mindin ur own cuz ur idea really SUCKS....Zman no one will never catch me cuz they won't make it where I go threw something ur lil girly bike will never go threw.....dry trails in south florida please ride with me n my crew n you will have n experience you have never had b4 but we don't like punks n snitches so I guess that will never happen ...RuDeBoY. R3@!3$+ N!GG@
If all you want to do is see "a$$ n t!t!es " there are places to go for that and for a lot less money than what an ATV costs. So do you buy a 7000.00 ATV so you can look at "a$$ n t!t!es " or go riding? I have never tried but I would think for 7000.00 you may be able to do more than just look at "a$$ n t!t!es ". So my suggestion would be sell the ATV and go to the strip club because it sounds like all you care about is "a$$ n t!t!es " can I fit it in the post again????"a$$ n t!t!es " yep!
And zman03 quit clogging up the forum! ;)
Quote from: Anoriginal on June 28, 2010, 09:23:12 PM
Quote from: DeeSteady on June 28, 2010, 09:12:44 PM
You will die trying, the goverment sucks, your rules suck and your park sucks.....nobody want a park where you u can't drink, smoke, or see a$$ n t!t!es cuz without beer or liqour there won't b no ass n tities....there's plenty off place to ride in miami where u can do whateva u want n I won't tell no one cuz then they will spoil it.....you're better off riding your own n mindin ur own cuz ur idea really SUCKS....Zman no one will never catch me cuz they won't make it where I go threw something ur lil girly bike will never go threw.....dry trails in south florida please ride with me n my crew n you will have n experience you have never had b4 but we don't like punks n snitches so I guess that will never happen ...RuDeBoY. R3@!3$+ N!GG@
Ladies and gentlemen...I present to you (arguably) the dumbest person to ever post on this site. ???
Agreed 100%, this guy is pure thug wanna be, probably rides a stolen quad too.
OK who else needs a pledge form?
OK the contract should be signed next week, then we go into permitting then WE RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I get a couple more pledge forms filled out??? I could sure use your guys help!!!!!!!!!
woooooooowwwww!!!!!!!! I got to walk some of the woods were we are gonna do the trails!!!! man I cant wait FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! these trails are gonna be nice!!!!!
Are you serious?
Whats the estimated time on opening the ride spot???
Keep in mind, permitting has been holding up the martin county ride area for a few years now?
Any word on getting a few guys out to countyline?
dude, im sure there are plenty of guys to go to countyline!!! and yes permitting is not overnight. Patience is a virtue on this one!! but I hope to do this right
email me and I'll send you the form!!!
who else???
this is the worst group to ask for support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: zman03 on July 18, 2010, 06:45:11 PM
this is the worst group to ask for support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then please leave, you have no class and nobody wants you here.
I love you too papi!!!!! :-* :-* :-* I take it your the NOBODY!!!!!!!
LOL...he is from miami, the pledge form might be a way for him to commit identity theft...lol.
J/K, zman...but you have been kinda pushy and argumentative with alot of people here.
It does sound like your kinda BSing about walking the trails, signing a few more permits then we can ride, it may just be a gimic to get people to sign your pledge? it may be truthful? maybe identity theft...lol.
I know its for real and not ID theft, it sounds funny tho, Im kinda skeptical about this whole thing anyway?
Where is this spot located?
A few people have offered help but you wont take it?
You kinda shark around and get in arguments with people and other ride spot owners?
Where can I pick up a pledge? normally people pass them out or have them at dealerships or other ride areas? its more legit then just emailing a guy your info, or mailing it to him.
With as much ID theft that goes on, espeacially in the miami area, I can see why there aint many people willing to give you info.
What is the actual location of the ride spot again?
Miami isnt enough info? where is the actual location?....no one knows?
Get out and get local if you are for real, go to the MX tracks, drag strips, car shows, dont just come here man?
I love the ignore feature!!!! johndoe, I would stay outta this. me and you aint got no problems but if you wanna jump on the ban wagon? you too will be required to speak a foreign language!!!!
Ya good point...lol.
Im very familiar with the miami area though, where is the location or atleast the general area?
I cannot have anyone going there, checking it out, or anything else like that. I can say when the time is right you will be invited and then you'll see. If you have doubts, then have them. If the permits dont pass, what did I solve by telling you the location? This is real!!!! and your saying I might be involved in some Identity theft thing? Dude come on, thats a pretty serious accusation! why would I put a guys shop down on the pledge form if this was a scam??? so far most of the pledge forms are from dirtbikers!!! the quad guys are very scarce! and the one's that do respond, dont wanna wear helmets, wanna drink or be under some kinda illegal influence, or wanna drag race. you dont feel comfortable filling out the form? then dont!!!
actually I said I was kidding, I said it a few times.
the martin county ride spot showed the exact location they were gonna open, theres nothing wrong with that, if it still says no trespassing noone can go there and check it out? If your having a hard time getting pledges I doubt anyone is gonna go check the place out without it being open?
but if people had a general idea of its location, it may help the pledge?
I was trying to be friendly and kinda serious all in one, joking about the ID theft, and serious about giving more info on the place.
even l cross, underhills, holey lands and I think motoplex dont require full gear for trail riding, you can even have a beer if you want.
I think you should utilize what the people want and utilize your local areas like countyline, holiday park, all the motorsports dealerships?
it could really help the cause?
I asked you for a pledge once and never got it? thats why im skeptical? also because of the things I addressed above?
Maybe you could be a lil more giving and get more of what your looking for?
Im just trying to help?
martin county citrus park had nothing to hide? not saying you do but try a lil harder man?
http://www.citrusoffroadpark.com/about_citrus_off_road_track.html
johndoe, you'll know the location soon enough! and remember this is miami!!! tresspass is like the norm for the offroaders here. when Miami mx opened tresspass was a real issue even though it was not announced publicly, even though signs were posted, even though they had a guy living out there watching the place!! Dude its close to Miami Mx and thats all the info your gettin till I get closer to opening.
Quote from: johndoe83 on July 19, 2010, 02:08:54 AM
martin county citrus park had nothing to hide? not saying you do but try a lil harder man?
http://www.citrusoffroadpark.com/about_citrus_off_road_track.html
Lots of good info at the link above
Whats the status of the park lat update look like 2008
Sorry for the derail.........Jose, keep up the fight, I see you got the FTR guys involved at TT
Scooter B I welcome anyone's help. I personally have spent time and money to attend meetings with different agencies,travel to visit potential sites,now consulting an environmental engineer,soon applying for and PAYING for permits. I have not asked anyone for a single PENNY!!!! Its hard getting people to fill out pledge form!!!! Im also curious about martin county ATV park? What happen?
good luck with this man... and you are right.... the atv crowd is hard to get behind you. we tried so hard with the Florida ATV Association a few years ago and nobody wanted to fight for riding lands. they are all just happy to complain.
I've received most of the pledge forms from the guys who ride dirtbikes and I have over 150 pledge forms between dirtbikes and quads. I would say 80% dirtbikers and 20% quadriders.
and also... transparency is where it's at.... you gotta be upfront with locations, plans, finances, etc. people wanna know they are supporting something that will last.
I should be signing the contract tuesday ;D ;D ;D :) :) :P :P, then moving on to the permitting! cross your fingers !!! say a prayer!!! SIGN THE FORM!!! ::) ::) ::)
Quote from: zman03 on July 30, 2010, 06:53:40 PM
I should be signing the contract tuesday ;D ;D ;D :) :) :P :P, then moving on to the permitting! cross your fingers !!! say a prayer!!! SIGN THE FORM!!! ::) ::) ::)
I'll say a prayer that ya get some better people skills! ;)
Quote from: johndoe83 on July 19, 2010, 01:30:46 AM
actually I said I was kidding, I said it a few times.
the martin county ride spot showed the exact location they were gonna open, theres nothing wrong with that, if it still says no trespassing noone can go there and check it out? If your having a hard time getting pledges I doubt anyone is gonna go check the place out without it being open?
but if people had a general idea of its location, it may help the pledge?
I was trying to be friendly and kinda serious all in one, joking about the ID theft, and serious about giving more info on the place.
even l cross, underhills, holey lands and I think motoplex dont require full gear for trail riding, you can even have a beer if you want.
I think you should utilize what the people want and utilize your local areas like countyline, holiday park, all the motorsports dealerships?
it could really help the cause?
I asked you for a pledge once and never got it? thats why im skeptical? also because of the things I addressed above?
Maybe you could be a lil more giving and get more of what your looking for?
Im just trying to help?
And coincidently, Holylands was closed down to the ATV community thanks to the continuous supply of drunken idiot. I've no problem with someone wanting a beer while in the SETTING of their favorite hobby, but not if you're going to be RIDING.
Goodluck Jose, I've already sent in mine. I'll get a few more friends to sign as well.
thanks Klutch!!! ;) and duroc to you I say (in spanish) apprende ablar espanol consorte!!! si no te veo viene hodio!!
Classy.
???
Im tryin!!!! ;) ;) ;)
Quote from: Anoriginal on July 31, 2010, 07:29:20 PM
Classy.
???
I wouldn't expect anything else form him Anoriginal.
OK thats it, the guy with the big arms is goin to your house and he's gonna open up a can of whoop arse on ya!!!!
Have you actually seen his arms Zman? Check out the picture of him on the "other" thread and you'll see there aint too much to be worried about. ;D
wait till you see me >:D >:D >:D were both gonna be at your door!!!! and your gonna cry :'( :'(
18 hours till signing the contract!!!! ::) ;D ;D :)
15 hours and counting!!!! ;) :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Quote from: zman03 on August 01, 2010, 09:57:59 PM
wait till you see me >:D >:D >:D were both gonna be at your door!!!! and your gonna cry :'( :'(
;D
so? when can we ride?
your last post was aug 2nd?
any updates?
I have submitted the contract and conformed to the insurance requirements, if all goes well now we go into permitting. it ain't gonna be this weekend :( :( I can tell you taint noone more anxious than me to get it open for riding!!! ::) ::) ::);) but i will call tommorrow and inquire.
The contract is signed :P :P :P ;D ;D and now I will be applying for the permit ::) This will take a couple of months for permitting so be patient!!! ::) ::) I will keep you posted!! ;)
Anyone wanna cut trails??? Im puttin together some people to cut trails. If your interested pm me your # and will talk!!!
what happen to getting this place to ride??
not enough people are interested! :'( The atv community could care less from what I gathered. 64000+ registered off-road vehicles in dade, broward, and palm beach and maybe a handful of people are interested. 5 people called to help (2 would probably only show) and I cant think of anyone that would be willing to work there other than myself on sat and sunday, Even if I pay them $100 a day. so you wanna buy a business??? I got one for sale! ;)
that sucks, the peice of land they need to start cjarging people to rie on is 8st and 137, theres already trails n all that, get a city worker that aint doing sh*t n put him there in a lil shed house with a/c charging people 10-20 for a day of riding n clean the place up n charge for camping if they want but that will never happen so we will need to drive every other weekend 3 hours and spend more money, no thanks on the business im runnig one now